Kevin Keegan Resigns as manager

Scottish Mag

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It better not be Wise or :lol:

It is Wise 110%. It's not even up for debate he's already been told he's the new manager.

Stevie, I dont doubt that you trust your source but I refuse to believe it until its officially confirmed. I just cant believe it.

Has he actually gone though? It all could just be pie in the sky because to the outside world we havnt splashed the cash as some would of expected plus the media dig up and stir all sorts of shit.

Id be gutted if its true and given KK's history could well be, but a small part of me and the worrying thing is its only a small part of me thinks that its bullshit.

Fingers crossed!

:lol:

It is Wise 110%. It's not even up for debate he's already been told he's the new manager.

As logical as that seems it is just fucking unbelievable that someone could be so fucking stupid and disregarding of the fans' feelings.

I really do feel for all the poor fuckers who've forked out for a 3 year season ticket.

Fuck those cunts at the top.

Conspiricy theory this may be but it's starting too look dodgy isn't it? getting people to pay for a 3 year ticket while you've got Keegan there (and if rumors are true) then rat face Wise makes all the buys with his bum buddy Jiminez you sack Keegan, Wise comes in with (allegedly) his buys and you've locked thousands into a 3 year deal :lol: .

I really hate Moyes.

But Tom its only rumours just like the KK news..

After a while just like a lot of other things in football it seeps in to your bones and you can't escape it.

But nice one. Top class one up manship :lol:

im not doubting you mate but who is your source for you to be 110% sure

As logical as that seems it is just fucking unbelievable that someone could be so fucking stupid and disregarding of the fans' feelings.

I am totally lost. This all does not make any sense at all. It so fucking stupid.

Has he actually gone though? It all could just be pie in the sky because to the outside world we havnt splashed the cash as some would of expected plus the media dig up and stir all sorts of shit.

Id be gutted if its true and given KK's history could well be, but a small part of me and the worrying thing is its only a small part of me thinks that its bullshit.

Fingers crossed!

:lol:

if it's gone this far on SSN than it seems so.

Oh my fuck.

fuck.

FUCK!!!

FUCK!!

All romance in football is now officially dead.

Welcome to dwindling attendances, top fours, plastic glory fans who don't like people swearing at the match and Arab take overs :lol: