Who Do You Want As Keegan's Replacement?

Tooj

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

0,,10278~2935233,00.gif

Sads will not touch it, its going to be a spanish appointment

Aye I know, but it'd be nice for a lad I went to school with to be the Newcastle Boss :o

Not surprisingly Shearer has officially ruled himself out completely of managing in the sort of set-up Newcastle have.

He's no fool.

I've always maintained when he comes (and he will) it will be a set of backers in tow.

Not surprisingly Shearer has officially ruled himself out completely of managing in the sort of set-up Newcastle have.

He's no fool.

I've always maintained when he comes (and he will) it will be a set of backers in tow.

He should have played some football in Saudi. :o

Really pleased that Shearer turned it down. Had a feeling he was gutted he didn't get it after BSA left, and was worried temptation might get the better of him.

He would have been letting KK down associating himself with those tossers, and setting himself up for a big fall.

Totally echo that one... :o

I'm praying for Ambani more than I am a manager at the moment. :o

[/Losing mind]

Damn right bud, if Ambani comes in we can then think about who will come in and start again... even better if he could quickly reinstate Keegan (if he could be convinced to return).

I dont want it to be Shearer yet either, I want him to get much experience elsewhere, but we keep saying that....when is that going to happen? He doesnt seem to be in any hurry does he? He seems quite cosy doing MOTD etc.