Newcastle owner Ashley spent $220,000 on champagne in New York as Keegan fumed

Scottish Mag

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm trying to take my mind off this whole farce by watching the telly instead, but everything in the tv guide seems to remind me of KK.

Honey, I shrunk the coach - Film - Hapless cockney sock-peddler Mike gets on the bad side of his customers in this comedy farce. Starring Rich Moranic.

St James’ Park - Animated comedy - “Screw you guys, I’m going home!“ “Omg! They killed Keggy! “ etc. etc.

The Perfect Vagina - Medical documentary - Dr Nuyen Van Falk is famous for his pioneering transplants in labial-reductive surgery. We find out how he attempts to remove a gaping void and painlessly replace it with a little cunt.

Who wants to bray a billionaire? - Quiz show - Michael from Buckinghamshire scuppers his chance of success when he refuses to ask the audience.

Coronation Street - Soap opera - With Fred long gone, Ashley struggles to run the business, angers the locals and ends up in ‘hospickle’

Ashes to Ashley - Sci/fi drama - D.I. Keegan is put into a coma while fighting a midget and is sent back in time to the 1980’s, where Newcastle are run by a despicable board who try to sell their best players. Keegan’s efforts to get back to where he belongs are hindered by a clown who lurks in the periphery.

Signs - Film - The villagers of Gallowgate are disturbed by a gaudy blue and red object that appears above them, suggesting something more frightening to come. Fear turns to panic as one of their own mysteriously disappears. Directed by M. Shite Heslyingman

SSR on NO earlier, nearly wet myself reading it.

He did my av too. :o

I'm trying to take my mind off this whole farce by watching the telly instead, but everything in the tv guide seems to remind me of KK.

Honey, I shrunk the coach - Film - Hapless cockney sock-peddler Mike gets on the bad side of his customers in this comedy farce. Starring Rich Moranic.

St James’ Park - Animated comedy - “Screw you guys, I’m going home!“ “Omg! They killed Keggy! “ etc. etc.

The Perfect Vagina - Medical documentary - Dr Nuyen Van Falk is famous for his pioneering transplants in labial-reductive surgery. We find out how he attempts to remove a gaping void and painlessly replace it with a little cunt.

Who wants to bray a billionaire? - Quiz show - Michael from Buckinghamshire scuppers his chance of success when he refuses to ask the audience.

Coronation Street - Soap opera - With Fred long gone, Ashley struggles to run the business, angers the locals and ends up in ‘hospickle’

Ashes to Ashley - Sci/fi drama - D.I. Keegan is put into a coma while fighting a midget and is sent back in time to the 1980’s, where Newcastle are run by a despicable board who try to sell their best players. Keegan’s efforts to get back to where he belongs are hindered by a clown who lurks in the periphery.

Signs - Film - The villagers of Gallowgate are disturbed by a gaudy blue and red object that appears above them, suggesting something more frightening to come. Fear turns to panic as one of their own mysteriously disappears. Directed by M. Shite Heslyingman

He did my av too. :o

fucking brilliant! :(

He did my av too. :(

Gold! :o

SNN0605A_180_573810a.jpg

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article1657270.ece

So he arrived at midnight for a "three-hour orgy of debauchery" yet the receipt was printed at 12.51am? Something doesn't add up here, most likely that the Sun have gotten a made-up receipt.

Also, what is Frank Lampard doing there? :o

SNN0604VV_380_573802a.jpg

Hang on theres $80k worth of fucking service charge in there................

Plus the Sun reckons that he was there with 3 other guys, one known only as 'PK', hhmmmm, who could that be? :o

Not doubt him, the Spurs loving twat and the other two split the bill between them. For all we know one of the other guys could've footed the bill. Ashley is still a cunt though. :(

Ashley is a pathetic excuse of an Owner; snubbing Kev's request for a left-back and several other players, instead he splashes out thousand on champange and greedy, ignorant yanks. Dick :D

Also, what is Frank Lampard doing there? :D

SNN0604VV_380_573802a.jpg

Look hard and you might be able to see David Beckham and Thierry Henry as well! (....well, if the Sun is to be believed :icon_lol:)