Steve

Tooj

Thank you boys (and girl). How sad is it that I'm actually on here on my birthday? At least it means I have the day off work!

And Fish, :rolleyes: to you for the Deadpool.

I aim to please

and I rarely miss

:snakehips:

Thank you boys (and girl). How sad is it that I'm actually on here on my birthday? At least it means I have the day off work!

And Fish, :rolleyes: to you for the Deadpool.

I aim to please

and I rarely miss

:snakehips:

Aim being the operative word.

A bit late but I hope you got the present you always wish for; the qualities (not actual qualities, that would be shit, superhuman strength/agility, attractiveness to women, that kind of stuff) of a hummingbird/manatee/beetle/elk/whatever after accidentally being struck by a beam of near-lethal radiation whilst at work.

Happy Birthday buddy!

Happy birthday you arrogant cocknose.

Well that's a bit harsh. :rolleyes:

What a lovely birthday. Some mates split up due to my apparent interference, I've had mpre to drink than my guts can handle and the club is still managerless. Hooray!

But at least Fish gave me an awesome motivational picture of Deadpool. He's on my manlove list with Meenzer now. :nufc:

Happy birthday you arrogant cocknose.

Well that's a bit harsh. :rolleyes:

What a lovely birthday. Some mates split up due to my apparent interference, I've had mpre to drink than my guts can handle and the club is still managerless. Hooray!

But at least Fish gave me an awesome motivational picture of Deadpool. He's on my manlove list with Meenzer now. :nufc:

Sorry :icon_lol:

Cockfinger.