West Ham United 3-1 Newcastle United

Tom

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shocking game so far, we look like we're already down.

Edgar looked promising when he first made the first team but he's been downhill ever since. Why would Bassong not start ahead of him?

Cacapa is pathetic. Geremi looks around seventy years old. Xisco is nowhere to be seen. N'Zogbia is not a left-back. The list goes on.

Thanks Fat Mike - hope you're watching.

First 15 minswe didnt know where we were!

Settled a little and we should of capitalised on the pressure we put them under for 10 mins...

Duff looking our most likely threat...

Geremi has been ok...

Am i the only one who thinks Butt is total wank?

Still id rather him through the middle instead of cacapa!

Nacho on for cacapa...

3-3

:icon_lol::rolleyes::nufc:

its fucking disgusting. they ingored keegan when he said me needed more numbers and look what the fuck has happened. Xisco looks fucking shit. his touch is actually worse than sholas. im fucking sick of this

Your midfield is terrible, you don't create any chances. You can have Pele and Maradona up front but with the midfield you guys have, you would lose every single game. What the hell were you doing all summer? You sold Milner and didn't buy a replacement? Sell them all and buy good young players that actually have ball control/vision. I mean, you basically have Butt playing CAM! Geremi can't cross to save his life, I don't know what happened to Duff. Where is Guttierez, he looked good when he was playing. I would be so upset if I was Owen. He comes out every game ready to go, and your midfield gives him like 1 chance a game. Put N'Zogbia in CAM!!!!!!! He's the only creative player on your team!! You might as well try it, he's wasted in LB!

We are having no luck.

They score their first from a deflection and Parker hand balls it twice in the box.

This is true...but we make our own luck...positiv mental attitude breathes positive energy!

Unfortunatly we have no positivity at all, playing cacapa and butt in the middle smacks of that!

HUGHTEN: Boys graft hard we might get a draw...

KEEGAN: Get at them boys, we can win today!

Pint anyone?