Bars and Clubs in toon?

Mark

Tiger Tiger is shit, full of pretentious twats.

44167[/snapback]

Eh, I get into the Apartment and The Loft all of the time with Jeans on.

44175[/snapback]

:)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's sad fact that the best poontang gets into the pretentious bars where you can find blokes lathered in moisterisers having just paid £60 for their highlighted hairdo,

44276[/snapback]

manc-mag tbh.

I think they're all basically clones of each other now. Except a few of them think they're better than the rest so hoy the prices up and are choosey about who they let in. My Mrs was in that Mr Lynch place on Friday night, used to be The Archer, said it was full of tossers. You know the kind, it's boiling inside yet they've all got scarfs on. Jesus wept tbh.

I think they're all basically clones of each other now. Except a few of them think they're better than the rest so hoy the prices up and are choosey about who they let in. My Mrs was in that Mr Lynch place on Friday night, used to be The Archer, said it was full of tossers. You know the kind, it's boiling inside yet they've all got scarfs on. Jesus wept tbh.

44300[/snapback]

I've been and, surprise, surprise, it's shite. The kitsch refit makes it look like your Granny's front room too, is that really a good look for a bar though?

I've been and, surprise, surprise, it's shite. The kitsch refit makes it look like your Granny's front room too, is that really a good look for a bar though?

44305[/snapback]

She was trying to describe it to me and all she could say is that it was a bit all over the shop. It looked like they'd attempted some sort of 70's look but it had gone a bit wrong. Apparently there was a lass on doing a jazz set who was canny. My Mrs spoke to her afterwards and she said she though the bar was shit as well. :)

I love the attitude of some of the pubs in town, you've got to be dressed nice enough for them to let you in to spend your money.

"Okay son you can come in, pay your £6 entrance fee there, the bar is to the right, roughly £3.50 a bottle. Enjoy your night"

I hate the people in the toilets. I just want to go in for a piss, not to be hassled into buying stuff or spraying some aftershave.

44364[/snapback]

Aye, this is pissing me off as well. I'm old enough to wash my own hands dickhead, so I'm not being put under pressure to pay you for turning the tap on. Tap, soap, dryer. Piece of piss, now sod off and leave me alone.

Going out tomorrow. Baja it looks like, and some bars in central, long bar and revolution.

Just wondering, how do I get to them? Are they full of tossers, charvs, students? Can I get in them just wearing casual clothes, with shoes?

Are they full of tossers, charvs, students?

46079[/snapback]

Everywhere in town is. :yes

Can I get in them just wearing casual clothes, with shoes?

46079[/snapback]

Yep.

46081[/snapback]

Good shizzle. Just for some reason I thought Revolution was full of stuck up ponces

I'd still take a night out in Newcastle over a night out in Southampton though. Everywhere is either a student place or a chav place and I fucking hate the both of them. There only seems to be one decent, easy-going pub in town and it is always packed to the rafters. Usually a good night out there but it does get boring when there's no variety.

Revolution is one of the only bars in town I can still stand. Anywhere that has that many vodkas is fine by me. :yes

Town in general though - :nufc:

Really don't like it anymore.

46083[/snapback]

Never been so don't know.

Where do you drink now like?

Revolution is one of the only bars in town I can still stand. Anywhere that has that many vodkas is fine by me. :yes

Town in general though - :blush:

46083[/snapback]

46086[/snapback]

My local pubs. :nufc:

Town in general though - :blush:

46083[/snapback]

46086[/snapback]

My local pubs. :nufc:

46087[/snapback]

Not a fan of normal pubs, good if you just want to chill.

On a Saturday night, whats the dress code like? I've heard some places dont let you in with jeans, or checkered/stripey shirts? I've only heard this about Tiger Tiger and somewhere else, think it was in the gate though. Does this apply for most places, because I'll be canny pissed off if nowhere lets me in because I'm wearig jeans!

44164[/snapback]

Idols before the match has gone back a bit ...

Going out tomorrow. Baja it looks like, and some bars in central, long bar and revolution.

Just wondering, how do I get to them? Are they full of tossers, charvs, students? Can I get in them just wearing casual clothes, with shoes?

46079[/snapback]

Revolution woulda been quite full with students tonight, would it not??? I know a lot of folks were headed that way...

There and Attic.

Went to Long Bar, Union Rooms, The Attic and Bar 55 and then ended up in Baja.

Still had a good time, all though non of those bars were really my scene. I would probably prefer the bigg market but don't really want to get stabbed like.

Skol paid 12.80 for a double vodka and red bull in Baja aswell, and gave the black bloke in the bogs a tenner. Nutter.

Still had a good time, all though non of those bars were really my scene. I would probably prefer the bigg market but don't really want to get stabbed like.

Skol paid 12.80 for a double vodka and red bull in Baja aswell, and gave the black bloke in the bogs a tenner. Nutter.

46348[/snapback]

a tenner??? to have a piss and be handed a paper towel???? fookin Students too much money!

46348[/snapback]

a tenner??? to have a piss and be handed a paper towel???? fookin Students too much money!

46355[/snapback]

Aye :yes

46348[/snapback]

46355[/snapback]

£12.80 for a double vodka redbulls extortionate an all. I'd be unhappy if i was paying £2.80 let alone £10 more.

46348[/snapback]

46355[/snapback]

£12.80 for a double vodka redbulls extortionate an all. I'd be unhappy if i was paying £2.80 let alone £10 more.

46361[/snapback]

Thing is the bloke ebhind the bar gave him 2 glasses, both single vodkas, then a can of red bull.