gutted...

paddy

the wife has been in a shit mood for a couple of weeks now, when i got home tonight i was told we had to 'talk' she has decided that she is unhappy and wants us to split up, i'm fucking gutted, came up to my mum and dads tonight in NE, with my young'un,

it feels like my heart has been ripped out and stamped all over

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's really fucking awful mate, chin up and all that.

I think you and your young'un should take in the game tomorrow, just to get your minds off it.

you trying to finish me off!!

tbh i may take him, he has no idea what is going on and everytime i look at him i feel myself filling up, soft tart!!!!

cheers for the words guys

I think you and your young'un should take in the game tomorrow, just to get your minds off it.

tbh i may take him, he has no idea what is going on and everytime i look at him i feel myself filling up, soft tart!!!!

In all seriousness mate i'd take him, just to take his little mind off what is going on. Not wanting to pry but how old is he? I was about 4/5ish when my mam and dad broke up and it was wall to wall sadness for half a dozen months. That was because nothing was ever done, so as painful as it may be tomorrow when we get hammered at leats it's one mind off the current happenings.

Like I said before, chin up mate.

In all seriousness mate i'd take him, just to take his little mind off what is going on. Not wanting to pry but how old is he? I was about 4/5ish when my mam and dad broke up and it was wall to wall sadness for half a dozen months. That was because nothing was ever done, so as painful as it may be tomorrow when we get hammered at leats it's one mind off the current happenings.

cheers mate, he is 6 1/2, i think we will go, what the hell, we will have a good lads day out.

thank you

cheers mate, he is 6 1/2, i think we will go, what the hell, we will have a good lads day out.

thank you

Nee problem mate. I just know what it was like for me at a very similar age. Bint or not I hope you and your bairn have a cracking time as it's simply not fair on him. Try and get his mind off and more importantly try and treat him like he's one of your mates. Just have a blooyd good time with your son and put all worries behind you.

am still in NE, should be going back tonight but cannot face it, will be leaving early in morning to get him to school, i dont know if thats fair on him or not (he is always up early anyway!!) have been prepairing for the worse and looking for a place to rent, plenty of choice but its not what i want, at the risk of sounding like a softlad, i dont think i would ever be able to love anyone the way i love her...........