Trivia question

Douggy B

Better craic than you?

No offence but the best you lot have churned out is Ant and Dec and aufedersein pet.

Hull has better "craic" than the toon.

Better craic than you?

No offence but the best you lot have churned out is Ant and Dec and aufedersein pet.

I see your Auf Wiedersehen and raise you an "Up the Elephant and round the Castle"

We are win.

Better craic than you?

I see your Auf Wiedersehen and raise you an "Up the Elephant and round the Castle"

We are win.

Only fools.....the trump card

Better craic than you?

We are win.

I see your Only Fools and its an impressive hand I give you that but its undone by Brush Strokes.

Better craic than you?

We are win.

I see your Only Fools and its an impressive hand I give you that but its undone by Brush Strokes.

Please tell me two pints of lager is froom your neck of the woods...

Better craic than you?

We are win.

Add in 'Birds of a Feather' and he's well and truly bust

Better craic than you?

We are win.

Nope, Thats Manc, best hand you can manage is a Byker Grove I reckon but like Kitman says its fucked by our Birds of a Feather.

Better craic than you?

We are win.

Was it the Tyne Bridge that gave it away? :lol:

Better craic than you?

We are win.

Runcorn, you fucking twat! :lol:

What do the three fellas in my avatar have in common, apart from being fat cunts...

None of them are wearing any trousers...... the middle one looks like he might be, but in reality he's just exceptionally hairy.

What do the three fellas in my avatar have in common, apart from being fat cunts...

- They all play(ed) for Spurs ?

???

One is a property developer with millions, One owns Debenhams, the other own a sporting goods empire and some tinpot football club oop north somewhere.

- They all play(ed) for Spurs ?

???

One is a property developer with millions, One owns Debenhams, the other own a sporting goods empire and some tinpot football club oop north somewhere.

Thats a crap answer to be honest