The Match-Everton vs Newcastle

Venom

Who will win and what will be the score?  

57 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

TEAMS

EFC: Tim Howard, Tony Hibbert, Leighton Baines, Joleon Lescott, Phil Jagielka, Louis Saha, Mikel Arteta, Steven Pienaar, Leon Osman, Yakubu, Marouane Fellaini

Subs: Carlo Nash, Joseph Yobo, Segundo Castillo, James Vaughan, Nuno Valente, Jack Rodwell, Victor Anichebe

NUFC: Shay Given, Steven Taylor, Jose Enrqiue, Caludio Cacapa, Fabricio Coloccini, Nicky Butt, Danny Guthrie, Geremi, Charles N'Zogbia, Michael Owen ©, Damien Duff

Subs: Steve Harper, Sebastien Bassong, David Edgar, Xisco, Shola Ameobi, Mark Doninger, Ryan Donaldson

Referee: Howard Webb

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone know of any streams? Which site has that annoying message board next to the stream where the kids always post?

Now come on, we both know the chat room has been better than the football in recent times. :(

TEAMS

EFC: Tim Howard, Tony Hibbert, Leighton Baines, Joleon Lescott, Phil Jagielka, Louis Saha, Mikel Arteta, Steven Pienaar, Leon Osman, Yakubu, Marouane Fellaini

Subs: Carlo Nash, Joseph Yobo, Segundo Castillo, James Vaughan, Nuno Valente, Jack Rodwell, Victor Anichebe

NUFC: Shay Given, Steven Taylor, Jose Enrqiue, Caludio Cacapa, Fabricio Coloccini, Nicky Butt, Danny Guthrie, Geremi, Charles N'Zogbia, Michael Owen ©, Damien Duff

Subs: Steve Harper, Sebastien Bassong, David Edgar, Xisco, Shola Ameobi, Mark Doninger, Ryan Donaldson

Referee: Howard Webb

Sounds like an exciting line up!

How badly do we need Jonas back?

anyone know of any streams? Which site has that annoying message board next to the stream where the kids always post?

Now come on, we both know the chat room has been better than the football in recent times. ;)

The American adverts make it worth while. :(

Can't see us winning. If it was Blackburn or Hull playing Everton they might get something but we never get that kind of luck. In fact I can see this being the turning point in Everton's season. We're normally obliging in that way.

Sheesh.... ;):(:D

:wank:

I reckon it will be a close game tbh, Tim cahill is a vital player for Everton as he scores a far few of goals for them. Keep them scoreless for the first 60 mins and a victory is on the cards. Early goal for Everton and heads drop and everton will get an easy victory.

cmon :(

I reckon it will be a close game tbh, Tim cahill is a vital player for Everton as he scores a far few of goals for them. Keep them scoreless for the first 60 mins and a victory is on the cards. Early goal for Everton and heads drop and everton will get an easy victory.

cmon :(

Pretty much my thoughts, even when they've finished 4th ive never particluarly rated Everton as anything special and without Cahill they drop massively in standard. So keep it tight and we can get something but as in any game at the moment, if the opposition score early our heads drop and we have no chance.

So goalless for a good while (or us takign the lead obviously) and i think we can win it, concede first half and i dont see us getting anything.