5 Non Newcastle things that would make me happy this season

Guest Stevie

Eh? I'd be suprised, as it would be pretty crazy considering the timeframe - just after a move to a midtable top flight side, with a number of international appearances that could be counted on one hand. Potential for something being seriously misquoted I guess.

Anyway, who could want just 5 non-Newcastle things to happen? After all, the paper is full of opinion columns saying "but Newcastle aren't a big club reaaaally", so surely there's plenty else going on!

1. Leicester win the FA Cup. Because the only important thing about Newcastle is Tim Krul <_<

~. Leicester win League One. Joint first, because I love the Championship.

3. West Ham go tits up and go down (though not under), the cheating cheeky buggers.

4. Spurs go down. Cocky cockney scumbaaaags.

5. Either a random team like Famagusta winning the Champions League, or swap this with the below.

6. Premier League cash implosion. I don't want any club to go under, but a few could do with being brought back down to Earth, preferably with a bump.

7. Standing allowed! Fun!

8. (Kinda Newcastle related) Leicester sign Tim Krul :razz: (or Marton Fulop, as a non-Newcastle related plan B.)

9. Get Cardiff away in the FA Cup. I love Ninian Park.

10. Derby to go down again - for comedy value and because well... its Derby.

Uh yeah, that's about right.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Gordon Brown to be shot

2. Wise/Ashley to be outed as gay lovers

3.Alister Darling to dye his hair to match his fuckin eyebrows, the cunt

4. Me to win the lottery, not just the lottery the euro millions with a big fuckin 100mil jackpot

5. My bird finaly lets me do her up the shitter, but I would settle for number 4 then I would have a better bargaining tool to achieve number 5

GOLD!

<_<

1 Tottenham being relegated

I was talking about this with two of my mates the other night, and I can safely say if this event happened this season I would go on a five day bender, something I've not done in a decade, but five days solid drinking would ensue. The thing is people are dismissing the possibility of it happening, as if it's not possible. Why not? They have one of the most disfunctional strike forces in the league, they're all over at the back, all they have is Woody now, Modric looks too lightweight for the Premiership, and their most important player in Jermaine Jenas! It could happen, and fucking hell if they bottle it at Stoke on SKY a week on Sunday, you never know. 2 points from 8 games, is beyond relegation form, and they've only played two traditional top 10 teams.

2 Arsenal winning the title

It probably won't happen but I wish it would. I'm not one of these who hates them because they're largely foreign players, he got most of them on a shoe string. I like Wenger he always says positive things about us, and he is an honourable genius, he's proved you can win the league playing total football, he proved you can win the league with no losses, and now I think he wants to prove you can win the league without signing any star players. Good luck to him. They play the best football this country has ever seen.

Point 1: You state the reasons why Spurs could go down but not why you would want them to go down. What is it you have against Spurs Stevie? I suspect it may be the fact you see our fanbase as a threat.

Point 2: "They play the best football this country has ever seen" - no they dont. They dont even play the best football in this country at the moment. If they did they would have beaten Fulham, Sunderland and Hull. If you get excited by a team, well drilled in passing stroking the ball about then fine but I personally prefer goals and winning football. On that score Chelsea are ahead.

I was talking about this with two of my mates the other night, and I can safely say if this event happened this season I would go on a five day bender, something I've not done in a decade, but five days solid drinking would ensue. The thing is people are dismissing the possibility of it happening, as if it's not possible. Why not? They have one of the most disfunctional strike forces in the league, they're all over at the back, all they have is Woody now, Modric looks too lightweight for the Premiership, and their most important player in Jermaine Jenas! It could happen, and fucking hell if they bottle it at Stoke on SKY a week on Sunday, you never know. 2 points from 8 games, is beyond relegation form, and they've only played two traditional top 10 teams.

It probably won't happen but I wish it would. I'm not one of these who hates them because they're largely foreign players, he got most of them on a shoe string. I like Wenger he always says positive things about us, and he is an honourable genius, he's proved you can win the league playing total football, he proved you can win the league with no losses, and now I think he wants to prove you can win the league without signing any star players. Good luck to him. They play the best football this country has ever seen.

Point 1: You state the reasons why Spurs could go down but not why you would want them to go down. What is it you have against Spurs Stevie? I suspect it may be the fact you see our fanbase as a threat.

Point 2: "They play the best football this country has ever seen" - no they dont. They dont even play the best football in this country at the moment. If they did they would have beaten Fulham, Sunderland and Hull. If you get excited by a team, well drilled in passing stroking the ball about then fine but I personally prefer goals and winning football. On that score Chelsea are ahead.

Point 1: I hate Tottenham. Who the fuck are they? People like you are the reason they're hated. Never had a gate over 40,000 for over 20 years, been in the bottom half more than the top since then, never been in the top 4 in that time, never had a good European run, largely failed to sell out their stadium over that time, have been sponsored by PONY, have employed David Pleat as their manager, have a limited fanbase......yet STILL look people in the eyes and say "we're a big claaab mite". None entity nothingness of a club, who's fans need bringing down a peg or ten. I don't think speaking on a personal note, I've ever met more wankers from one club neither, even people I work with now, one yid has a bet on with me that Man Utd won't come in the top 4 this season. What a mug. Mugs and wanks sum them up.

Point 2: At times over the last four years Arsenal have played slick football consistently the likes of which have not been seen in this country.

Edited by Stevie

Point 1: I hate Tottenham. Who the fuck are they? People like you are the reason they're hated. Never had a gate over 40,000 for over 20 years, been in the bottom half more than the top since then, never been in the top 4 in that time, never had a good European run, largely failed to sell out their stadium over that time, have been sponsored by PONY, have employed David Pleat as their manager, have a limited fanbase......yet STILL look people in the eyes and say "we're a big claaab mite". None entity nothingness of a club, who's fans need bringing down a peg or ten. I don't think speaking on a personal note, I've ever met more wankers from one club neither, even people I work with now, one yid has a bet on with me that Man Utd won't come in the top 4 this season. What a mug. Mugs and wanks sum them up.

Point 2: At times over the last four years Arsenal have played slick football consistently the likes of which have not been seen in this country.

Point 1: SO you are saying we have more detestable fans than the perpetual victims? I think not.

Point 2: spurs invented that style of football. Goons are just borrowing it. A man of your years must remember George grahams goons, lump it long, one nil to the @rsenal? Temporary thing.

5 Things that would make me happy?

1. All kick offs to be made 3pm Saturday

2. Standing bought back at games

3. Sky to collapse and one game on ITV on a sun

4. Footballs popularity to die a death

5. To be allowed a beer watching the game.

Agree

I feel dirty :lol:

oh and 6. All clubs to have the same transfer and wage budgets

Agree wholheartedly with everything as well apart from ITV, it would have to be BBC, although I'd allow 745 games on a Wednesday as well.

Point 1: SO you are saying we have more detestable fans than the perpetual victims? I think not.

Point 2: spurs invented that style of football. Goons are just borrowing it. A man of your years must remember George grahams goons, lump it long, one nil to the @rsenal? Temporary thing.

?

?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Push_and_run

Point 1: can't stand the players and some of their recent ex players aswel, e.g. jenas, keane, robinson, chimpbonda, lennon

• 2 weeks later...

6. Referees to start penalising goalkeepers when they come out for crosses, miss the ball, and take out the striker (like James with Agbonlahor yesterday). Happens quite a lot and nothing gets done. Same with when a goalkeeper jumps with his knee up. If a striker does that, he concedes a free-kick, 'keepers seem to get a way with it.

(1) Spurs going down

(2) 'arry Redknapp getting the sack - I know it's unlikely...

(3) Jamie Redknapp getting a beating by Alan Shearer

(4) Chelsea and ManUre not fininshing @ top

(5) Graeme ''tosser'' Souness replacing Roy Keane at the SOS

• 4 weeks later...

1. Spurs..........

2.Keane sacked, Barry fry in

3.Penalty given at Old Trafford.Ferguson's head explodes in outrage.O'Leary takes over and does a Leeds to them.

4.Blyth Spartans take out big 4 in F.A. cup, only to lose to NUFC in final...I can dream.

5.Cheryl Cole to see the error of her ways, and become my beeatch.

good post this Stevie lad.

1 Sunderland relegated

2 Arsenal win the league

3 QPR promoted I have sort of taken them as my second team due to a mate who follows them

4Sheff Wed promoted like going there

5An Arab royal family member discovering he's a Geordie.

if I had six it would be N O going pop. ;)