Fulham 2-1 Newcastle United

Nobby

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well JFK showed his tactial ineptitude today, firstly with the decision of playing cacapa instead of bassong. Maybe he wanted cacapa's experience but i think bassongs pace and strength wasmuch more valuable.

Cacapa was at fault for both goals and made a series of rather embarassing blunders. I dont blame coloccini at all for the pentalty.

Our midfield was OK, duff worked hard but shit end product, this is my second point about JFK, when the game was getting stretched why not use n'zogbias directness and pace?

Shola done ok and got his goal but you could see martins was getting frustrated today.

Wasnt ment to be and on another day without the worlds shittest brazilian in the side we mite of got something. We can talk about fulhams goals but in reality we didnt create alot.

Disappointing to say the least when we could of hit the heights of 9th today

:(

that was fucking awful fucking complete shite. Fuck off fat joe you useless cunt.

If it wasnt for JK you would be rock bottom.

Danny, do us all a favour and fuck off for a couple of hours eh? Longer if you like.

that was fucking awful fucking complete shite. Fuck off fat joe you useless cunt.

Exactly.

We would have nobody.

Everything was the terrible today, the decisions for substitutes and a poor performance.

A team like us can't afford to give away two goals.

A draw would have been fairer, I certainly didn't think Fulham deserved to win, Kinnear's decision to start with Cacapa instead of Bassong and his whole substitution policy was shit.

A draw would have been fairer, I certainly didn't think Fulham deserved to win, Kinnear's decision to start with Cacapa instead of Bassong and his whole substitution policy was shit.

And our next away games are Chelsea & Boro - what to expect there when you're not able to get at least a point at Craven dump?

Shite first half, then we came out flying, scored and were completely on top and shot ourselves in the foot yet again with another pen! Though Johnson did push Cacapa before the pen so it shouldn't have happened.

I like Martins and he did occasionally cause them problems but that was 90 mins of the worst first touch i've seen, he couldn't control a single ball and most of our attacks broke up as it bounced off him yet again. In fact their attack for the pen started with him losing control of a flick on Shola had won i think.

Problem though was the difference in the midfieled 4 from the Villa efforts to this game, that wasn't even 50% of what they managed against Villa.

I don't understand why Cacapa was left on for 90 minutes.

I don't understand why he took Spiderman off.

I don't understand why he has so much faith in Ameobe

I don't understand why he didn't put Owen on sooner

I don't understand why I have this Yo-Yo feeling, up and fucking down, up and fucking down. :(

I don't understand why Cacapa was left on for 90 minutes.

I don't understand why he took Spiderman off.

I don't understand why he has so much faith in Ameobe

I don't understand why he didn't put Owen on sooner

I don't understand why I have this Yo-Yo feeling, up and fucking down, up and fucking down. :(

What he said

Danny, do us all a favour and fuck off for a couple of hours eh? Longer if you like.

Agreed. :(

I can't decide if it's for the best that we lost though. Too many good results and Ashley and Kinnear can get their feet back under the table.

At least JFK has shown why he should only be a stop gap solution. Fucking awful decisions today. It there some unknown directive at the club for managers not to do sensible substitutions?

He should have rectified his error to play Cacapa at least at half time. Why he waited so long to bring on Owen is just beyond me. But for Jonas, even though he was sloppy and poor today, and playing Martins down the left? Martins was absolutely gash today, probably to be expected after he had a decent game. It really must be awful to get told of by Ameobi for not having any kind of understanding about movement. And Charlie really must be stinking. Though you wouldn't leave him near you on the bench in that case...

I like Martins and he did occasionally cause them problems but that was 90 mins of the worst first touch i've seen, he couldn't control a single ball and most of our attacks broke up as it bounced off him yet again. In fact their attack for the pen started with him losing control of a flick on Shola had won i think.

At one point, the ball bounced in front of him and he fucking leapt back as if he'd never seen it happen before in his life. This is basic stuff that should be second nature for a professional footballer, the kid is just not good enough and it's too late to teach him this stuff.

At one point, the ball bounced in front of him and he fucking leapt back as if he'd never seen it happen before in his life. This is basic stuff that should be second nature for a professional footballer, the kid is just not good enough and it's too late to teach him this stuff.

He's only 24.

Honest guv

Unlucky lads. We'll hammer Wigan.

Kinnear's record is still better than Keegan in his recent tenure.

:(

Exactly, I think some people want to see him fail to prove their opinions of JK right.

A couple of wins and you are steaming up the league again. Nothing is as bad as it seems after a loss. Or as good as it seems after a win.