Fulham 2-1 Newcastle United

Nobby

Kinnear hasn't made a single good sub in any of his games - he may be able to get the plays motivated, but thats only the half of it. When he first came, the team pretty much picked itself, but now hes got to make the choices he seems to be making the wrong ones, and its costing us.

When the beliefs there we're as good as most clubs, but even with that we still need the right tactics and substitions to be made

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unlucky lads. We'll hammer Wigan.

Kinnear's record is still better than Keegan in his recent tenure.

:(

Exactly, I think some people want to see him fail to prove their opinions of JK right.

A couple of wins and you are steaming up the league again. Nothing is as bad as it seems after a loss. Or as good as it seems after a win.

When you look at the table it's mental. 1 win between us and 10th ffs.

:(

Exactly, I think some people want to see him fail to prove their opinions of JK right.

A couple of wins and you are steaming up the league again. Nothing is as bad as it seems after a loss. Or as good as it seems after a win.

When you look at the table it's mental. 1 win between us and 10th ffs.

The cream will (eventually) rise to the top but there are no dead certs for relegation this season. Brom most likely IMO.

;)

Fuck me Danny, you're talking some sense today. That win got you all a fluster? :(

;)

Fuck me Danny, you're talking some sense today. That win got you all a fluster? :(

I was saying it on here after your game against Villa on Monday but I got told to fuck off.

In this situation level heads are needed. The worst thing both teams could do is think they are out of it.

I think thats the divide between an average manager and a quality manager - being able to inflence the game with high impact substitutions.

What baffles me though is we all can call the rite moves so why the fuck cant he?

I think thats the divide between an average manager and a quality manager - being able to inflence the game with high impact substitutions.

What baffles me though is we all can call the rite moves so why the fuck cant he?

How do you know you're calling the right moves if they aren't made?

ha ha ridiculous.

Ah that cheered me up a little. :(

Im pleased for ya mate

I ment that we all seem to agree week in week out what should happen but it never does lol

It did sound a bit daft like ;)

Im pleased for ya mate

I ment that we all seem to agree week in week out what should happen but it never does lol

Ha. Aye a nar what you mean though, his substitutions aren't good enough. We're no managers just mere armchair pundits but we deserve a better manager than Joe Fucking Kinnear!

Im pleased for ya mate

Ha. Aye a nar what you mean though, his substitutions aren't good enough. We're no managers just mere armchair pundits but we deserve a better manager than Joe Fucking Kinnear!

I play FM faaaar to much haha

Dissapointed with the two goals we gave away, I'm nto going to give Cacapa any stick for it though as I think it was just one of those things..although he should maybe have thought about it a bit more. It's alright so called experts saying he should have let it run but unless he get's a shout then he has to get rid. I don't know about you, but I don't want any of my defenders leaving balls coming into the box on 'instinct'. As for the second one, that cheat Johnson has made a career out of running into any kind of stray leg and we should have known about it. Him and Zamora are poor and unsurprsingly didn't worry us, which is what makes the defeat even worse.

In short; bollocks.

Just got in - what a shit result and mainly a shit performance.

1-1 should only have been one winner - second stupid goal given away put paid to that.

I don't think I'm going to bother with Chelsea now - I'm not paying £48 to watch a hammering meted out to people getting paid thousands a week who can't control and pass a ball ten yards to a team mate or hit a shot anywhere near the target from anything like 18 yards - we have several in our team and it's absolutely fucking disgraceful - I would honestly refuse to pay the cunts if I was in charge.

Deserved exactly what we got over the 90 mins - precisely fuck all. Which is disappointing because an ordinary Fulham side were there for the taking. We had a canny spell in the second half up to our goal but that's about it. Too many players had an off day though. Shola had another canny game although he helped prove my point about him not being able to play more the an hour. He barely had a kick after his goal. Cacapa had a mare for the first Fulham goal as well. Collocini for their second. Cacapa was fouled for it however. Although he was far too easily pushed away by Johnson for my liking.

Cacapa had time to look to see that there was NO-ONE on that side of the field for the cross. As a defender he should be aware of these sort of things. That said, many defenders would still head the ball, though they'd all struggle to do a worse job of it.

As for the penalty, Cacapa is a defender that goes to ground. In England, as a defender if you go to ground easily you'll be made a mockery of, just as he was.

Cacapa had time to look to see that there was NO-ONE on that side of the field for the cross. As a defender he should be aware of these sort of things. That said, many defenders would still head the ball, though they'd all struggle to do a worse job of it.

As for the penalty, Cacapa is a defender that goes to ground. In England, as a defender if you go to ground easily you'll be made a mockery of, just as he was.

I think it's harsh to blame him for the penalty. And I think he's shite btw.

Yeah, he didn't have a good game and was at fault for the first goal, but the fact is for the pen he was fouled, simple as that, so i'm not blaming him for that one. It was classic Johnson as well, already on his way down before the tackle and leg trailing back to catch Colo's leg rather than actually try and go on to shoot, but still was a pen.

Edited by Papa Lazaru

Yeah, he didn't have a good game and was at fault for the first goal, but the fact is for the pen he was fouled, simple as that, so i'm not blaming him for that one. It was classic Johnson as well, already on his way down before the tackle and leg trailing back to catch Colo's leg rather than actually try and go on to shoot, but still was a pen.

If you watch the replay Johnson doesn't even trip over the leg Collocini stuck out, so it's putting it mildly to say he was looking for it. That said, it was a poor challenge and it looked a pen all day.

That's probably technically right. But it's hard to blame Coloccini as well, considering he was coming across to basically pick up the player who Cacapa was marking. Johnson has just about made a career out of going to ground easily. Coloccini did cut across his body though, so isolating that moment it was a penalty, even though Johnson made the most of the (impending) contact and Gerrard style was diving to the ground in anticipation of it, rather than as a result of it. I'm going to have to watch it again to determine whether Cacapa was actually fouled by Johnson. Chances are he was, though as a defender you become a liability if you go to ground as softly as I have seen Cacapa do on several occassions.

That's probably technically right. But it's hard to blame Coloccini as well, considering he was coming across to basically pick up the player who Cacapa was marking. Johnson has just about made a career out of going to ground easily. Coloccini did cut across his body though, so isolating that moment it was a penalty, even though Johnson made the most of the (impending) contact and Gerrard style was diving to the ground in anticipation of it, rather than as a result of it. I'm going to have to watch it again to determine whether Cacapa was actually fouled by Johnson. Chances are he was, though as a defender you become a liability if you go to ground as softly as I have seen Cacapa do on several occassions.

It isn't hard to blame Colocinni at all. It was his fault. He's still a good player. Big problem today was we didn't have a 'centre-half', we had two sweepers. Taylor was a miss. And I don't even rate Taylor.

Cacapa needs sent to the knackers and soon before he can cost us another game.

Why take off our best player (Jonas) for Owen, who walked around doing absolutely nothing except muffing an obvious chance?

Why play that terrifyingly slow, shit bald bastard when we have Bassong who has not exactly lit up the league but is certainly better?

We had great passing sequences at times and that just illustrates that there is a gulf in class between us and the pathetic outfit that is Fulham. We shouldn't be losing to joke clubs like them.

Beye played great, too bad refs seem to have an auto-foul policy on him.

Shola was a joke, Martins too, didn't help that Brett Coat-hangeland was hanging off both of them all game long.

This club needs help. Joe Kinnear is not the answer. Save our season, someone.

Cacapa needs sent to the knackers and soon before he can cost us another game.

Why take off our best player (Jonas) for Owen, who walked around doing absolutely nothing except muffing an obvious chance?

Why play that terrifyingly slow, shit bald bastard when we have Bassong who has not exactly lit up the league but is certainly better?

We had great passing sequences at times and that just illustrates that there is a gulf in class between us and the pathetic outfit that is Fulham. We shouldn't be losing to joke clubs like them.

Beye played great, too bad refs seem to have an auto-foul policy on him.

Shola was a joke, Martins too, didn't help that Brett Coat-hangeland was hanging off both of them all game long.

This club needs help. Joe Kinnear is not the answer. Save our season, someone.

Easy with benefit of hindsight I supposed but I'd say Edgar and Bassong are both a better bet than Cacapa at CB. Especially alongside Colo.