Newcastle United 2-1 Tottenham Hotspur

Tom

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We looked excellent today, I saw us passing the ball from defence better than I can remember for a long time.,

Gutierrez was absolute class I thought.

Back four were excellent again, Enrique has come on loads the past few weeks.

I was a little bit concerned because of Enrique after the first 10, 15 mins, but have to admit he did quite well afterwards.

I used to back Bentley during his Blackburn days, but he was utter shite today. As he's been all season.

Now we're travelling to our bogey ground at Wigan. I hope the lads aren't going to disappoint us again after two good games. :lol:

4 points off 18th, 5 points off 6th. :lol:

Are we in danger of having a decent season afterall?

could go either way tbf. the table is looking as tight as a gnat's chuff

That's the thing, one the one hand it's looking like NUFC is unrelegatable (<_<), on the other hand with the table as it is it wouldn't take much to put us back down there again.

Don't know how the fuck we won today. It was painful at times. Yet another demonstration of the wonders or Aaron Lennon. He must be excruciatingly frustrating for the yids to watch week in week out. If that kid could get some composure on the ball he would be a fantastic player.

Three points. Geddin :lol:<_<

A much needed 3 points today, well happy!

First half our passing was great, in the second half we invited them alot more and Campbell should have probably scored.

Good passing exchange from Viduka and Duff for the goal, about the only thng Viduka did all game apart from win a header or two.

We missed martins today, without him Owen is the one who's having to drift out wide which (a) he isn't very effective at and (:lol: we need him in the middle where he's more dangerous, a great bit of play to set up Duff's goal by Viduka but apart from that he was a bit shit.

Owen missed a sitter but lucky it didn't cost us, we had the better of the possession but didn't have much cutting edge.

Bassong, Enrique and N'Zogbia all stood out for our lot.

a great bit of play to set up Duff's goal by Viduka but apart from that he was a bit shit.

I know I'm a fan boy but I thought some of his hold up and lay-off stuff was exactly what we have been missing. He did look off the pace at times but I just think he needs games (I know, I know) to get his sharpness back for getting on the end of crosses etc which is another of his strengths.

a great bit of play to set up Duff's goal by Viduka but apart from that he was a bit shit.

I know I'm a fan boy but I thought some of his hold up and lay-off stuff was exactly what we have been missing. He did look off the pace at times but I just think he needs games (I know, I know) to get his sharpness back for getting on the end of crosses etc which is another of his strengths.

He also had a brilliant move to give owen a great chance which he fired over the bar. Quite a good performance imo and a non-selfish player. Maybe try a good ole fashioned 4-3-3 with him, owen and martins up top next time :lol:

Did anyone see Redknapp's Sky interview?

Worth beating the bastards just to hear that level of bitter whinging.

Cannot stand the horrible twat, I'd give anything to hear an interviewer suggest that he has his face ironed

Did anyone see Redknapp's Sky interview?

Worth beating the bastards just to hear that level of bitter whinging.

Cannot stand the horrible twat, I'd give anything to hear an interviewer suggest that he has his face ironed

He's also majorily arselicked by every journalist and pundit out there