Newcastle United 2-1 Tottenham Hotspur

Tom

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was Just below them and they seemed ok like.

They were fucking shite.,

Putting that aside, 10,000+ posts on a Spurs forum? :lol:

Aye? And so fuck?

My first question would be why? Not that you appear to be developing their friendly demeanor or owt.

Aye? And so fuck?

My first question would be why? Not that you appear to be developing their friendly demeanor or owt.

Well I went there on the wind up a good few years ago when we were playing them in the fa cup and have just never left, I hate spurs as much as the next bloke but a few of them are top lads.

I'm not usually cunt but I'm a little worse for ware.

Aye? And so fuck?

Well I went there on the wind up a good few years ago when we were playing them in the fa cup and have just never left, I hate spurs as much as the next bloke but a few of them are top lads.

I'm not usually cunt but I'm a little worse for ware.

I'll take your word for it. :friends:<_<

Putting that aside, 10,000+ posts on a Spurs forum? <_<

Heh - I've just had a read through the official match thread on there and haven't pissed myself laugh as much in ages. They lost the game because Greg started the thread apparently... :lol:

It was a good goal. We should have put the game to bed well before it got to that point so we got everything we deserved.

Do your fans often get outsung like that?

like the murphys, he's not bitter :lol:

how exactly should you have put the game to bed, given you barely registered a shot on target all game?

talk about sour grapes. the better side won this time pal

When is the open top bus parade by the way?....I might take the day off.

Why lurk as Danny B and then post on another account?

Oh and are you bitter much :lol:

Why do you think Tom? Eh? Pretty obvious I would say. Especially as I PMed you at the time.

Why post at all?

It was a good goal. We should have put the game to bed well before it got to that point so we got everything we deserved.

how exactly should you have put the game to bed, given you barely registered a shot on target all game?

SonT: Spurs 5 Toon 2

SoffT: Spurs 5 Toon 3

At least look the stats up.

When is the open top bus parade by the way?....I might take the day off.

Why lurk as Danny B and then post on another account?

Oh and are you bitter much :lol:

Why do you think Tom? Eh? Pretty obvious I would say. Especially as I PMed you at the time.

Why post at all?

Seriously why let the cunt post at all?

Goals:

TOON 2

spuds 1

thats kind of all that matters to most of us here! <_<

From SSN:

Tottenham midfielder Jamie O'Hara is confident the club can finish in the top six despite Sunday's defeat to Newcastle United.

The England Under-21 international was left on the bench for the match and is hoping to feature more in the club's games against Fulham and West Brom over the festive period.

A last-minute Damien Duff strike sealed all three points for the home side leaving Spurs in 16th place, just one point off the relegation zone.

Despite the improved performances since Harry Redknapp took over the club's abysmal early season form means that Spurs remain in trouble.

"As a club we have achieved a fantastic run of results to get out of trouble but now we can't let it slip," O'Hara told the Evening Standard.

Warning

"We're still in there and we have to keep pushing on.

"The confidence is sky high and I'm sure we can push up the table. The belief in the players has changed a lot.

"Everyone is believing now but we can get into that top six and it's a realistic achievement for this season."

Spurs enjoyed a large share of possession but couldn't add to Luka Modric's equaliser after 29 minutes and Redknapp was left to rue his side's missed chances.

Spurs winger Aaron Lennon impressed again down the right-hand side and it was his run and cross which gave on-loan striker Fraizer Campbell the chance to win the match late on.

Unfortunately for Spurs the Manchester United forward missed the ball and his manager believes that if he had scored his side would have gone on to win the game.

Redknapp said: "If Frazier had touched that it would have been in the back of the net and it would have been game over."

Deluded :lol:

In your own words Danforth....

Being a Tottenham fan I demand attacking, flowing football but surely if prem survival is at risk then by any means necessary surely?

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?...mp;#entry550028

You dropped points, we didn't.

Our goal difference is better than Spurs.

We've scored more than Spurs.

You're shit and you know you are.

So that's basically saying when Spurs shoot on target they are generally ineffective and half the time they shoot off target, all the while not scoring. :lol:

Whereas when Newcastle shot on target we had a 100% success rate.

A yid in my work...fuckin arsehole cunt, can't wait till I'm next in London. He really typifies what they're all about.

-----Original Message-----

Sent: 22 December 2008 12:16

To: Steve Richards (Internal)

Subject: Damien Duffs a Tosser...

I cannot believe it....we out play you all game and up with that result.......he may be X spurs but Kinnear is a twat.

Sent: 22 December 2008 12:35

To: ***** ******(Internal)

Subject: RE: Damien Duffs a Tosser...

You didn't out play us at all. The stats were completely mis-leading, tell me a save Given needed to make apart from Lennon's cross. Owen's sitter in the second half was a much better cghance than you created. You're shit and so are your mug fans, giving it large in the ground behind the police, quiet Tarquins outside. 6 league games in a row we've beaten yous, how many before yous know your place :lol: Good luck for the rest of the season, but I won't cry if you go down.

Sent: 22 December 2008 12:42

To: Steve Richards (Internal)

We aint going down matey.....you watch the January tranfer window come and go ......no players in but loads out for you lot.....Spurs will still finish above u MOB as will sunderland and middlesborough...... Kinnear V's Redknapp....i know who i would rather go into battle with..........Mike Ashley cant even afford to buy his own kids christmas presents let alone buy players........

Oh , and dont forget where you came from....you were languishing in the lower leauges when you were rescued....ur no bigger that sheffield wednesday and should be where they are.....although i probably think their fans are a bit more passionette than u lot........Bring back glen roeder........

P.S Keegan is still a C*NT

Sent: 22 December 2008 13:01

To: ***** ****** (Internal)

How is Keegan a cunt?? One of the greatest blokes in the history of English football, and you brand him a cunt. First and only British footballer to win European Footballer of the Year, and he's a cunt. A cunt is what I call 99% of your support your the most hated club in London because of mouthy cunts like you. A cunt is someone like David Pleat a curb crawling SEX PEST, the top boy in your so called firm is convicted RAPIST, they are two cunts, Keegan is not a cunt.

All you needed to say was well done.

If you go down I'll be on a five day bender mate along with the rest of the country. Why come out with a statement saying we're no bigger than Sheff Wed, we're three times bigger than Spurs will ever be something a Tottenham legend in Joe Kinnear said last week, you're no different than Charlton or Boro getting giddy about League Cup wins. You haven't even been in the top 2 for 50 years FIFTY, we are going through a rough time right now, but we're still above you, still have more fans than you, and will still be above you at the end of the season.

As for languishing in the lower leagues if you knew anything about football you would know we've been in the top flight 78 years to your 72. Know your place and pipe down.

Oh , and dont forget where you came from....you were languishing in the lower leauges

This statement is a bit silly, we have never been out of the top two divisions, one of seven clubs to hold that honour.

Oh , and dont forget where you came from....you were languishing in the lower leauges

This statement is a bit silly, we have never been out of the top two divisions, one of seven clubs to hold that honour.

The bloke is a yid mug mate, not young neither he's about 36. Honestly he is the most stereotypical Tottenham fan ever, utterly blinded by delusions. I've seen more social skills on a Piranha.