Cattermole

Kid Dynamite

he's a prick. I could see even from the away end that his challenge was wreckless and over the top. The prats sitting in the main stand moaning and throwing their hands up as if to say Beye was play-acting. Absolute disgrace. Don't know how he stayed on the pitch!

• 1 month later...

Hes at it again the dirty bastard

"Boro fans booed their relegation-threatened side on the final whistle but earlier Boro old boy Lee Cattermole incurred their wrath after a full-blooded challenge led Didier Digard needing an oxygen mask as he was stretchered off and hospitalised with a thigh injury"

Cattermole's a piece of shit. He goes through deliberately time and time again. He knows exactly what he's doing as well.

I'd love to have seen him play in the '70s. They'd have worked him out within two or three games and smashed the horrible cunt in half. I'll enjoy the day he gets what he deserves, and it will happen.

I'm not Cattermoles biggest fan by any means, he can be a dirty little bastard but there was fuck all wrong with that challenge today.

I agree with Brucey.

I think he's a complete twat and has made some shocking challenges in the past, but this was just unfortunate for Digard. He got the ball and it seemed his trailing leg caught Digard on his thigh. Not the same intent as with the Barton and Beye challenges.

I'm not Cattermoles biggest fan by any means, he can be a dirty little bastard but there was fuck all wrong with that challenge yesterday.

I agree with Brucey.

'good game good game'

now where did i leave my coat...........................

Bruce said ''nobody wants to hurt other players'', but that's exactly what this cunt Cattermole wants to do. He did it with Barton, did it with Beye, but tbf yesterday's tackle was unlucky. He still is a bloody wanker though and should be banned from football. I hope he gets what he deserves from Barton when we play them next time.

• 2 weeks later...
Another cuntish tackle from cattermole tonight. What a filthy animal that fucker is.

Horrible little fucka!

I thought he was a decent player at boro but he has a real nasty knack of crippling tackles.

I actually cringed when i seen his tackle on parker tonight.

NOTE: Iv never seen Parker get so fuckin vexed in my life!! haha