Willie McKay: "Newcastle are going to spend big in January"

Ketsbaia

Speaking on At The Races earlier he said we're now Ashley's plaything again and he no longer wants the club to be second best. We're going to spend a large amount of cash in January on five players, one of whom is a big name midfielder. He hinted at the fact these deals were already on their way to being completed but wouldn't name names.

Can I be the first to say :icon_lol: BOLLOCKS!

Speaking on At The Races earlier he said we're now Ashley's plaything again and he no longer wants the club to be second best. We're going to spend a large amount of cash in January on five players, one of whom is a big name midfielder. He hinted at the fact these deals were already on their way to being completed but wouldn't name names.

sorry mate, but i'd said bollocks after reading the title!! :icon_lol:

Ashley needs to spend money to get the value back in to the club so he can sell it at a later date, speculate to accumulate and all that...

... still think it's shit though.

It wouldn't half be a curved ball of monumental proportions if MA did spend some (big) dosh this Jan. You can imagine the 'but, but, but, but' and 'he lied, he lied, he lied' etc etc exploding onto our screens from the message boards :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

I'd love it if we were second best

That's the attitude.

What about 5th best? :icon_lol: