Andy Carroll gets a hair cut

Ketsbaia

On 9 January, he got a new haircut which made him look like an absolute arsehole. Reports that he was trying to out do manager Joe Kinnear in the shit hairstyle stakes (Kinnear himself fashions an over Brylcreemed 1970's style mullet) have yet to be confirmed, although defender Fabricio Coloccini is said to be heartened he has no longer got the worst barnet in the first team squad.

He's been Wiki'd. ;)

"I don't really think too much of it," laughed Owen when asked by nufcTV about his strike partner's braided locks.

"I said to him I'd refuse to play with him if we're selected - it's pretty damn poor!

"Although mine's not much better! I'm getting mine cut today so I'll have a new look tomorrow although it won't be anything like that!"

;)

"I don't really think too much of it," laughed Owen when asked by nufcTV about his strike partner's braided locks.

"I said to him I'd refuse to play with him if we're selected - it's pretty damn poor!

"Although mine's not much better! I'm getting mine cut today so I'll have a new look tomorrow although it won't be anything like that!"

Lying little twat.

owen_corn.jpg

his childhood dream, to score a crucial goal at the gallowgate end on his full home debut. I wonder what he will think when he's showing the ol'youtube compilation to the grand kids; "that, son, was a MAN'S haircut!"

good goal, but you've fucked up so many kids dreams and ambitions by getting your hair knitted to your heed!