Kaka rejects Citeh

Craig

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a lot to do in Tenerife, he'll be back

<_< He's out there with his club at a fucking training club man! He can't just decide he doesn't like it and fuck off back home.

Displays that Citeh are totally out of their depth mind....

He could have signed for City and given all the surplus cash to the Pope.

Strange move for a Protestant. A bit like his going to City would have been <_<

We'll see what happens when City establish themselves a bit more.

Aye, I think had they been in, for example, Villa's position (in the league) it might have been a different story.

As good as it to see Kaka turning down Citeh, some of the praise for him is a bit over the top. He's at one of the best clubs in the world on a massive wage, and will no doubt be offered an even bigger wage fairly soon. It's not as admirable as a player at a lower division club turning down a premiership club out of loyalty, or even as Shearer turning down Man Utd come here. Yes he turned down an obscene amount of money, but "there are only very few players left in the game with the type of loyalty and level headiness that has been displayed by Kaka" is pushing it.

I think most reasonable people would have done the same in his position. Only the Dyers and Pennants of this world would have left a club like Milan for City.

As good as it to see Kaka turning down Citeh, some of the praise for him is a bit over the top. He's at one of the best clubs in the world on a massive wage, and will no doubt be offered an even bigger wage fairly soon. It's not as admirable as a player at a lower division club turning down a premiership club out of loyalty, or even as Shearer turning down Man Utd come here. Yes he turned down an obscene amount of money, but "there are only very few players left in the game with the type of loyalty and level headiness that has been displayed by Kaka" is pushing it.

I think most reasonable people would have done the same in his position. Only the Dyers and Pennants of this world would have left a club like Milan for City.

Now if Fop had said that...... <_<

Yeah, well, you didn't say it fucknuts! <_<

Where's your Kaka gone (where's your Kaka gone). Far, far awaaaaaay. As the song goes.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I think we have ourselves a song for next Wednesday night at Eastlands....

<_<

Yeah, well, you didn't say it fucknuts! <_<

I'm tempted to post the exact same thing and see if it lures manc-foplite. :telephone: