Kaka rejects Citeh

Craig

BBC Sport's ticker is currently reporting:

FOOTBALL: Man City have opened talks with AC Milan over transfer of Kaka, BBC 5 Live understands. More soon.

:D

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This could happen, money talks.

yep, I'm worried about this mainly because Kaka is one of my favourite current players wouldn't like seeing him against us

Bollocks IMO.

Read an article this mornin with quotes from kaka sayin how much he was looking forward to playing with david beckham.

NOT GOING TO HAPPEN

and I was reading an interview where kaka said he would love to play in england at some point, like jimbo said money talks and city right now are the only club who want to spend big

We might as well knock football on the head if this deal goes through tbh. It's absolutely insane. And at a time when people are losing their jobs/houses left, right and centre it's just another thing to cause further disillusionment with the game for your average punter.

We might as well knock football on the head if this deal goes through tbh. It's absolutely insane. And at a time when people are losing their jobs/houses left, right and centre it's just another thing to cause further disillusionment with the game for your average punter.

Spot on. £100 million fee and £500,000 a week according to the latest rumour from the Beeb. Man city as well, the club with the least class in the premiership.

Spot on. £100 million fee and £500,000 a week according to the latest rumour from the Beeb. Man city as well, the club with the least class in the premiership.

Fairweather, the pair of you. :D

Quite agree.

if i was milan i'd sell in a flash.

they need money to rejuvenate their aging squad. kaka has had persistent knee problems for nearly two years now. they have ronaldinho. they have gourcoff out on loan who in two years will be one of the best players in the world...

it makes complete sense

I don't believe the £100m transfer or the £500,000/week tbh.

More like £60m and £150k per week wages - which still makes it just ridiculous.

The BBC dont usually make shit up for the sake of it. Beckham was on similar at Galaxy iirc.

Thats just fucking stupid though :D hes off the boil a bit anyway, Pato is outplaying him at Milan and Messi is far and away a better player atm.