Johnson

Acid

Tbh i really dont want to see Given go, but after all he is 33 soon, and as i've said earlier if Man Citeh came to us offering Johnson and cash or Johnson and Onuha for Given id snap their hand off.

If that was the case then it would be imperative to offer Harper new terms, and with the guarentee of 1st team football im sure there would be no hesitancy in him signing. Recall Krul and even then we wuld still have 2 good goalkeepers, a qulity attacking midfielder and a pacey right back to keep Beye on his toes when fit.

This could actually be a good deal.....IMO.....If its true f course. <_<

Edited by Geordie Lad...

Tbh i really dont want to see Given go, but after all he is 33 soon, and as i've said earlier if Man Citeh came to us offering Johnson and cash or Johnson and Onuha for Given id snap their hand off.

If that was the case then it would be imperative to offer Harper new terms, and with the guarentee of 1st team football im sure there would be no hesitancy in him signing. Recall Krul and even then we wuld still have 2 good goalkeepers, a qulity attacking midfielder and a pacey right back to keep Beye on his toes when fit.

What about left back? If Enrique gets injured and zogg gets what he wants and fucks off, then is it Duff at left back?

What about left back? If Enrique gets injured and zogg gets what he wants and fucks off, then is it Duff at left back?

well we'd have sorted the decent CM problem and another rightback without spending any money so what little we may have could go on a left back

this is all incredibly speculative

agreed

given the other way though? much rather see him go to arsenal and win something with a creative team than be made to deal with Dunne's calamity's week in week out

Once he's left us, I couldn't really give a fuck if he wins something. I drive past him on the way to work every day, and he's there in his Bentley, registration G11VEN. He's a class act and I'll be sad to see him go, but he's done alright out of NUFC.

Incidentally, saw Shearer this morning too. Was stuck in traffic, daydreaming and staring at the people in the cars coming the opposite way and then.....wait a minute.....is that.....and lo and behold, it was The Lord in his Range Rover.

given the other way though? much rather see him go to arsenal and win something with a creative team than be made to deal with Dunne's calamity's week in week out

Once he's left us, I couldn't really give a fuck if he wins something. I drive past him on the way to work every day, and he's there in his Bentley, registration G11VEN. He's a class act and I'll be sad to see him go, but he's done alright out of NUFC.

Incidentally, saw Shearer this morning too. Was stuck in traffic, daydreaming and staring at the people in the cars coming the opposite way and then.....wait a minute.....is that.....and lo and behold, it was The Lord in his Range Rover.

Pretty much how I feel. I want what's best for NUFC, I couldn't give a fuck about the players' "careers" and what they "deserve". They do get paid.

Did i say that we shouldn't go for anyone else?

This could actually be a good deal.....IMO.....If its true f course. :telephone:

well we'd have sorted the decent CM problem and another rightback without spending any money so what little we may have could go on a left back

this is all incredibly speculative

Cheers andrew mate, said that without moving my fingers <_<

Edited by Geordie Lad...

This could actually be a good deal.....IMO.....If its true f course. ;)

Did i say that we shouldn't go for anyone else?

:

I din't say you didn't. I just asked;What about a left back?