Lost

Sir Bob Almighty!

Sorry to spam the thread, but I had another thought (ironically whilst I was making another brew :lol ). Ben kept Locke's body. It's like the NEEDED to be on the plane. After all, when he "couldn't do it" he got Jack to organise it. Methinks that was just to get Jack's Dad's shoes. Meaning Lockes death at the hands of Ben was all part of the plan? I don't know, seems flimsy, the fact Locke is alive when he was dead before says something. I wonder if Ben knew he would be resurrected (he must of done otherwise why bring him back?) - which begs the question; why did he have to die in the first place?

Jesus I need to stop thinking about this - it makes your head hurt :lol

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to spam the thread, but I had another thought (ironically whilst I was making another brew :lol ). Ben kept Locke's body. It's like the NEEDED to be on the plane. After all, when he "couldn't do it" he got Jack to organise it. Methinks that was just to get Jack's Dad's shoes. Meaning Lockes death at the hands of Ben was all part of the plan? I don't know, seems flimsy, the fact Locke is alive when he was dead before says something. I wonder if Ben knew he would be resurrected (he must of done otherwise why bring him back?) - which begs the question; why did he have to die in the first place?

Jesus I need to stop thinking about this - it makes your head hurt :lol

BANG ON! When they (Oceanic 6) were trying to get back to the island they had to re-create the flight as closely as possible, therefore you have Jack, Kate, Sun, Hurley, Ben (as stand in for Locke), Locke (as stand in for Jacks Dad), Sayid as prisoner a la Kate in season one. And the pilot (whats-his-name), who I presume had to be on the plane because he also left the Island.

Still not sure about Ben getting shot, and as far as that goes, what about Claire's kid Arron, and (while unborn at the time of departure Sun's kid), wouldn't they have needed to go back to save the castaways?

question for those in the UK/europe.......

are the networks televising two episodes every night? they have been playing the last weeks episodes with the "Lost for Dummies" subtitles explaining the relevance of the scene.

Then when that one is over they play the current episode.

i think the impetus behind the subtitles was that they (the writers) were afraid of losing some viewers because of the writers strike.

made it much easier to follow, not sure if they are still doing as I haven't been able to see the hour before for the last couple of weeks.

are the networks televising two episodes every night? they have been playing the last weeks episodes with the "Lost for Dummies" subtitles explaining the relevance of the scene.

Only in America. <_<

Putting subtitles on so people can follow the plot? <_<

They just point out bits of backstory that people have forgotten, I think. They ought to be pointing out the time travel aspect of it though; it's not even difficult to follow but some people just can't seem to grasp that whatever happened, happened. They aren't changing the future or anything like that.

They just point out bits of backstory that people have forgotten, I think. They ought to be pointing out the time travel aspect of it though; it's not even difficult to follow but some people just can't seem to grasp that whatever happened, happened. They aren't changing the future or anything like that.

They can't change the future.

Exactly. The amount of people who don't realise this despite having it hammered into our heads in the first 5 episodes astounds me.

Only in America. :icon_lol:

And British Columbia apparently <_<

Exactly. The amount of people who don't realise this despite having it hammered into our heads in the first 5 episodes astounds me.

Have you seen the names of the remaining episodes? I think Faraday might return to drop some science on us regarding this very topic...

• 1 month later...

I'm seriously losing patience now, the so called "answers" just smack of utter desperation, I'm honestly questioning whether it is worth 45mins of my time every week.

I'm seriously losing patience now, the so called "answers" just smack of utter desperation, I'm honestly questioning whether it is worth 45mins of my time every week.

And yet you regale the magnificence that is twatter. :D

Agreed and that drip called Daniel fucking grinds on me. I wish his mother had put that bullet through his napper.

And whats the Hugo being gay thing all about?

Agreed and that drip called Daniel fucking grinds on me. I wish his mother had put that bullet through his napper.

It means he likes people of the same sex. ;) (or he's just happy all the time :D)

WTF? I missed this? When did this happen?

I thought the 'catchup' episode was quite good as it mentioned a couple of things I'd either missed, forgotten about or not understood. Considering it skips about so much and it can be 3 weeks before a character is revisited - it was essential I suppose.

Only in America. :D

And British Columbia apparently :D

hey hey HEY!!! :D ...they put the subtitle on the replay, not the actual episodes.......maybe the subtitles have something to do with the amount of ganga everyone thinks we smoke out here ;)

I thought the 'catchup' episode was quite good as it mentioned a couple of things I'd either missed, forgotten about or not understood. Considering it skips about so much and it can be 3 weeks before a character is revisited - it was essential I suppose.

Hugo and Miles kissed, you miss it? Tongues the lot!

Hugo and Miles kissed, you miss it? Tongues the lot!

WTF, yes I must have? Seriously, when was this. Have I missed an episode? I had to get a new sky+ box recently thus losing my previously stored stuff and sky+ planner. I wonder if I've missed a week?