Lost

Sir Bob Almighty!

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 8 months later...

had the season premier last night.........I have to say i enjoy it more on DVD without commercials, anyone see it?

very confusing and enlightening all at the same time.

had the season premier last night.........I have to say i enjoy it more on DVD without commercials, anyone see it?

very confusing and enlightening all at the same time.

Did see it and thought it was a load of shit. Still, I can't stop watching now. Got to see it through to the end.

The Internet has completely spoiled me for TV now. I can't bear any ad breaks.

Even if I lived in the US I would probably still wait for the next day and download or Tivo shows.

Anyway thought it was a little underwhelming. Felt more like an extension of season 5 which isn't necessarily a bad thing. Hopefully it will all tie up eventually but it's got a little too overly complicated just for the sake of it over the past couple of seasons I feel.

I thought it was immense. Just finally learning some big things was such a relief. Then again, my favourite part of it is the ongoing mind-fuckery.

having the Locke alive/dead question answered was what was needed. but now i can't reconcile the alternate reality/choices, it's all very 'schrodinger's cat' which is what the entire coffin thing reminded me of.

Even if I lived in the US I would probably still wait for the next day and download or Tivo shows.

Anyway thought it was a little underwhelming. Felt more like an extension of season 5 which isn't necessarily a bad thing. Hopefully it will all tie up eventually but it's got a little too overly complicated just for the sake of it over the past couple of seasons I feel.

agreed, i never watched it until 2008 and then i got sucked in by the box sets, you are going to be pleased with some of the revelations of the season premier.

agreed, i never watched it until 2008 and then i got sucked in by the box sets, you are going to be pleased with some of the revelations of the season premier.

What revelations.

Having just watched it I am just as confused as ever. (I am sure this is part of the producers game plan to confuse us totally so that we will just be glad when its all over)

Bizarre, simply bizarre.

Im upto season 5 ep 4. (just started it at Xmas so havent had much of life since then)

I dont know how they are going to make a (public) satisfactory ending. If its a 'dream' or they are dead or all mental inmates then its going to be horrific.

Its going to end badly - is my guess.

Edited by Holden McGroin

What revelations.

Having just watched it I am just as confused as ever. (I am sure this is part of the producers game plan to confuse us totally so that we will just be glad when its all over)

Bizarre, simply bizarre.

The smoke monster and the temple are two massive reveals that have been a mystery for 4-5 seasons.

What revelations.

Bizarre, simply bizarre.

The smoke monster and the temple are two massive reveals that have been a mystery for 4-5 seasons.

What has been the mystery about the temple for 4 or 5 seasons and what has now been revealed???

Same with the smoke monster, what has been revealed???

What revelations.

Bizarre, simply bizarre.

What has been the mystery about the temple for 4 or 5 seasons and what has now been revealed???

Same with the smoke monster, what has been revealed???

The Smoke Monster has finally been revealed as Jacob's Enemy. The temple has finally been shown and we know that it contains a healing fountain and we now know that is how Ben was healed when Sayid shot him in 1977

I'm sure there was more throughout the episode but it's raped my brain to the point where I can't think right.

Surely most people had figured out the smoke monster thing at the end of the last season?

I want to know what's going on with Christian Shepherd.

Pretty sure he is just another manifestation of Esau (Jacob's enemy) like Walt, Claire, the smoke monster, etc who shows up to convince people to help his cause.

Surely most people had figured out the smoke monster thing at the end of the last season?

Pretty sure he is just another manifestation of Esau (Jacob's enemy) like Walt, Claire, the smoke monster, etc who shows up to convince people to help his cause.

That's what I initially thought, it's just the fact that his coffin is now lost that led me to believe that he may be something more. Or more likely I'm just reading too much into it.

That's what I initially thought, it's just the fact that his coffin is now lost that led me to believe that he may be something more. Or more likely I'm just reading too much into it.

something is definitely up with christian, hes the only portion of the objects/people that didn't zap back into the other reality (ie his coffin is gone) and i don't think he's part of Esau plans (anymore i think his apparition was there to get jack to do what he wanted ) but now Jacob and Esau have switched realms Esau being incarnate and Jacob being an apparition.

I agree with Matt, a few answers but as always more questions

Lost can fuck off tbh. I mean I'm gonna watch it, but let the record reflect that I'm watching it under protest, and ONLY because I've watched it for the last fucking 5 years of my life and I don't feel I can stop now.

^ ;) there's definitely an element of that.

I recently marathoned my way through seasons 2-5 after only ever watching season 1 when it was first on. Kept reading everywhere that seasons 4 and 5 were the best, but I thought 2 and 3 were pretty epic and that after it gets a little silly.

In the beginning there was darkness and within that darkness there were stories and the stories remained hidden within that blackness and that blackness covered all that there was across all there was...The words could not be seen or spoken for there was no light or firmament, no spark or frission and the stories waited across the black void and the words and the void were one.

In the beginning there was darkness and within that darkness there were stories and the stories remained hidden within that blackness and that blackness covered all that there was across all there was...The words could not be seen or spoken for there was no light or firmament, no spark or frission and the stories waited across the black void and the words and the void were one.

Tit.