Lost

Sir Bob Almighty!

I've stuck with it thus far, it' will have been a gigantic waste of time if I give up now.

i'm in the same situation. i hate it and yet i force myself to watch it. i couldn't jack it in now

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not only that but Kate is hot, shes bound to get naked sooner or later right....?

You realize we don't show boobies on American network TV, right? :lol:

Folks getting shot/ stabbed/ set on fire/ raped? Sure. No problem.

Boobies?

THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!

Not only that but Kate is hot, shes bound to get naked sooner or later right....?

Boobies?

THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!

kate is rank

Boobies?

THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!

kate is rank

evangeline-lilly-esquire02.jpg

"Rank".

• 4 weeks later...
Can't believe people still think they're winging it like, considering they've had to deny it for the past 3 seasons and it's quite obviously building to a conclusion.

Unfortunately that conclusion has already been done in the Dallas shower scene. :baby:

Can't believe people still think they're winging it like, considering they've had to deny it for the past 3 seasons and it's quite obviously building to a conclusion.

Unfortunately that conclusion has already been done in the Dallas shower scene. :baby:

Wait, so Larry Hagman is Jacob??? Duh, duh, DUN!!!

Sorry to resurrect this thread from the dead but did anyone see the latest Lost?

they went back to a time when the fucking statue was there but it only showed it from the back!!

I nearly trashed the telly. :baby:

According to one of the fanboys of N-O it's the same as a real life statue that is supposed to protect pregnant women. It would explain why they have no problem having kids whenever the statue is intact.

I missed the 1st 3 series and the 2nd half of the 4th. I have no fucking chance of keeping up do I? B)

No, but to be honest, you might not want to anyway.

Friend of mine was telling me he was thinking about getting into LOST after reading some messageboard threads. I told him it ought to be over in another year and a half. If they end it good, LOST will go down as one of the highwater marks in American televsion. If they end it stupid, it'll be a Tonight Show punchline for a week or two then fade into total obscurity.

Long story long, we're all the way up to season 5 now. At this point, you're probably better off waiting until the whole thing is done before you start investing time/ dough into buying/ downloading the episodes. If it ends up being a stupid ending, don't waste your time.

I missed the 1st 3 series and the 2nd half of the 4th. I have no fucking chance of keeping up do I? B)

Friend of mine was telling me he was thinking about getting into LOST after reading some messageboard threads. I told him it ought to be over in another year and a half. If they end it good, LOST will go down as one of the highwater marks in American televsion. If they end it stupid, it'll be a Tonight Show punchline for a week or two then fade into total obscurity.

Long story long, we're all the way up to season 5 now. At this point, you're probably better off waiting until the whole thing is done before you start investing time/ dough into buying/ downloading the episodes. If it ends up being a stupid ending, don't waste your time.

You can skip series 2, probably the weakest.

You can skip series 2, probably the weakest.

Word. Seasons 2 and 3 are more or less throwaway at this point except for the bits about Ben and The Others. I guess you could use some of it for Desmond too, but they pretty well explain him in 4.

You ever run across that fan edited version of Phantom Menace where some guy went through and edited out all the Jar Jar? I'd love to see someone do that with LOST and only keep the cool stuff. I couldn't care less about the Jack-Sawyer-Kate love triangle, Ben and Rose, Des turning the key in the hatch, and all the "Others ate your baby" horseshit- just tell me what episodes actually advance the main plot and I'd go back and watch them again.

i'm a lost addict i confess. its had its ups and downs but if you've stuck with it this long then your in it for the long run and now we're starting to reap the benifits, we're getting more answers each week and its starting to pick up pace again and you can see its all setting up for a big show down in the final series.

i would love to be a flyon a wall when they write the script, sure a lot of it is written and altered to fit in as they go on, but a lot of it is planned years in advane and all the ties in to small clips to earlier scences in series 1, 2 etc is truely amazing, the best 'fictional' series on tv bar none and only the Wire is top on all stakes!

I've been watching this series from the beginning. I get the impression I'm missing obvious references (the statue etc) and I'd understand a lot more if I'd watched from the beginning (s1). I'm getting back into it though. I should really get a hold of the earlier stuff, but then I don't have loads of time to sit and watch it all.