Other games

Park Life

I reckon we miss Billy Castell on here. And he was right.

Has he stopped posting? He was never prolific, so I've not noticed his absence. :o Wait Wait Wait, did I miss a flounce?

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I reckon we miss Billy Castell on here. And he was right.

Has he stopped posting? He was never prolific, so I've not noticed his absence. :o Wait Wait Wait, did I miss a flounce?

Wasn't there a disagreement between him and our mahogany psychic humanitarian vigilante regarding Steve Kean's managerial ability?

Him and Stevie had a big bust up over Kean. Stevie telling him he was wrong about Kean, and that he was a good manager and not to blame for what was going on. Castell adamant he was shit, and was making mistakes. It all turned quite unpleasant and he's not posted since.

To be honest, I defer to the Blackburn season ticket holder and the league table. :razz:

Ah,

Have to say I think Stevie's called this one about as wrong as it can get. Kean's been losing games without (as far as I can tell) changing tactics or trying different personnel.

I'd be amazed if he stays much longer, and if he had any class or humilty he'll be gone in the morning.

For what it's worth I think Coyle has been unlucky with ijuries, rather than being shit at his job. Kean is just a very public example of the Peter Principle

Edited by The Fish

2240: Blackburn manager Steve Kean: "We've had some great chances and a decent shout for a penalty so I was happy with our second-half performance. But we gave ourselves a mountain to climb as we didn't start the game properly. All our defenders are out injured but we just have to play through it. The fans come and expect us to get at Bolton and we didn't. But I think they saw a response in the second half. It's not nice to lose any game, irrespective of what the fans are singing. We're feeling it but we've got a good group here and we'll get a side together. Of course I will continue. We'll be positive and climb the table. There is no board meeting due, I spoke to the owners before the game and I am sure we will all stick together."

... so no class or humility then. :lol: I feel for Billy Castell as he seemed a decent lad and a proud Blackburn fan, however, I can't help feeling that the overwhelmingly shit support deserve this.

... so no class or humility then. :lol: I feel for Billy Castell as he seemed a decent lad and a proud Blackburn fan, however, I can't help feeling that the overwhelmingly shit support deserve this.

Aye Billy was a sound lad, however their support is fucking shite and we wont miss their 3000 attendances in the Premiership tbh

Aye Billy was a sound lad, however their support is fucking shite and we wont miss their 3000 attendances in the Premiership tbh

Shame Billy took the huff.

Blackburn's attendances are about the same of Leeds, from a population of 120,000 as opposed to 850,000 at Leeds. They are massive overachievers though Rorrrversh it must be said.