Other games

Park Life

2036: "Inter are appalling. Wouldn't want to be in the dressing room with the special one. On the other hand seeing Nelson Rivas playing has given every Sunday league player hopes of playing for Inter. He doesn't even know which side to mark."

:mellow:

well there goes that hope, he gone off cordoba has come on

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

second half is geared up to be very interesting, Jose is bound to rattle a few heads and shake things up a little. Inters front two are static, and i'm suprised how easy carrick and fletcher are finding it in the middle.

Like someone said though i could see inter sneeking something if ManUre don't take advantage early in the second half.

feels like an eternity ago that Solano rocked that cross bar!

wasnt that long ago...........

CNV00008.JPG

wonder what the score would be if we played them now :mellow:

God Alan Green is a twat, why let a man u fan commentate on man utd games (or just that cunt on any games)

its like when sky send Rush and Thompson to report on liverpool games, can't trust a word they're saying the wankers

edit: prime example

Green:"cesar was out of the penalty area when he made that save"

other guy: "yes but hes made the save with his foot alan"

Edited by Andrew

God Alan Green is a twat, why let a man u fan commentate on man utd games (or just that cunt on any games)

its like when sky send Rush and Thompson to report on liverpool games, can't trust a word they're saying the wankers

I thought Green was a Liverpool fan ?

Green is a known Liverpool fan. He's not a Man Utd fan, in fact isn't he one of the reason Fergie had a huff at the BBC?

Edited by The Mighty Hog

I tend to think that when im listening to him commentate on liverpool games

but now im listening to him commentate on united and I'm thinking hes a united fan

maybe he is just a cunt

I tend to think that when im listening to him commentate on liverpool games

but now im listening to him commentate on united and I'm thinking hes a united fan

maybe he is just a cunt

He undoubtedly is, but he is also a fat plastic scouse cunt :D

Fergie fails to beat Mourinho......again...once in 14 games now

Sir Bob wanted Jose as first team coach at SJP

Shep wanted John Carver

"Mourinho's mentor, Sir Bobby Robson, offered him the assistant manager's role at Newcastle United. Such was Robson's desperation for Mourinho to join him he offered to step down after two years in charge and hand over the reins to Mourinho. Mourinho turned the offer down, saying he knew Robson would never step down at the club he loved"

First time I watched a full 90min of Inter. God they are poor, but started taking good positions in the last 30 mins. Man U look like they are going to bore their way to the final.

Glad to see you aren't making a rash snap-shot decision on the Italian Champions and runaway league leaders.

First time I watched a full 90min of Inter. God they are poor, but started taking good positions in the last 30 mins. Man U look like they are going to bore their way to the final.

Glad to see you aren't making a rash snap-shot decision on the Italian Champions and runaway league leaders.

How poor must that league be. :D

I was almost embarrassed for Inter such was the gulf in class, but all that matters is the score. I thought Michael Carrick was completely world class last night, to think he could've been stuck in Spurs relegation battle, wasting away at that mickey mouse club if they hadn't come in.

2047: "Are you going to acknowledge Arsenal Ladies? 4-0 up in the League Cup Final? Hat-trick by the USA-bound Kelly Smith? Thank you!"

Lucy in Surrey, via text on 81111

No, thank you, Lucy.

:lol:

2156: Draw for last 16 of Uefa Cup:

Werder Bremen v Saint-Etienne

CSKA Moscow v Shakhtar Donetsk

Udinese v Zenit St Petersburg

Paris Saint-Germain v Braga

Dynamo Kiev or Valencia v Metalist Kharkiv

MANCHESTER CITY v Aalborg

Marseille v Ajax

Hamburg v Bordeaux

On paper I think Man City should win that, the last eight will probably be: Bremen, CSKA, Zenit, PSG, Kiev, Citeh, OM, and Hamburg. I'd rather have a strike force of Robbie and Bellamy than any others.

Shame for Aalborg though that they didn't have another exciting away for their fans, somewhere like Amsterdam or Hamburg. Second time this season they'll have to go to that shithole city full of low class fat cunts, and displaced arsehole solicitors.

Edited by Stevie

I think I'll have a look at the Bordeaux game. Hamburg could very well win this tournament.

I think the GB v HSV tie is the closest to call, Chamakh has been class for Bordeaux this season so has the wonderfully named Brazilian Mr Wendel, then again Olic has been brilliant too. I hope HSV or Hoffenheim win the kraut league this season.

I don't think City will win it, something will go wrong :lol:

They are the richest club in the world with a £34m striker, one of the best goalkeepers in the league and the best attendance they have got for the Uefa is 26k this season :razz:

Aston Villa seem to have prioritised on the league - fair play, Spurs seem to have prioritised themselves with staying in the league and they will probably pip Manchester United to the post in Sundays cup final meaning all is well for them :icon_lol: