Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I'll have a look at the Bordeaux game. Hamburg could very well win this tournament.

I think the GB v HSV tie is the closest to call, Chamakh has been class for Bordeaux this season so has the wonderfully named Brazilian Mr Wendel, then again Olic has been brilliant too. I hope HSV or Hoffenheim win the kraut league this season.

I saw something a few weeks back, HSV getting dominated at home for the first 45 min by Ein Frankfurt and I was beginning to wonder why Jol had reigned in his early season attacking style....2nd half he came out of his dugout a few times changed it around and by magic HSV started running the midfield and won the game. Thinngs are coming together for him with Petric, Trowchoski and Jarolim all moving into top gear. I rate Petric very highly. HSV need to get a draw at GB and at home it will be fairly easy (French aren't great travellers). Man City will be one of the funniest exists in this comp.

Bellers has been banging them in, Newcastle could do with a player like that......

:lol:

So could Spurs.... shame they burned their bridges with West Ham over transfer dealings though, eh? :razz:

Guest Danny_WemBley
Bellers has been banging them in, Newcastle could do with a player like that......

So could Spurs.... shame they burned their bridges with West Ham over transfer dealings though, eh? :razz:

Duxbury is a clown, just trying to save his own backside over the Tevez affair.

Abysmal attendance last night of 30,000 with the game not even on TV and cash turnstiles offering cheap seats in all areas of the ground, nothing less than I would expect from a club like this.

Regardless, Bellamy went to Citeh because they wouldn't sell him to Spurs. What a shame.

Guest Danny_WemBley

Regardless, Bellamy went to Citeh because they wouldn't sell him to Spurs. What a shame.

We secured Palacios as part of the goings on round that transfer so I'm not going to cry myself to sleep over it.

We secured Palacios as part of the goings on round that transfer so I'm not going to cry myself to sleep over it.

..and what a telling impact he's had so far.

Guest Danny_WemBley

..and what a telling impact he's had so far.

Two games, a win and a draw. MOTM against Arsenal, lauded by the pundits, I can think of worse starts.

You don't rate him though...so I'm not sure about him.

Edited by Danny_WemBley

Just here to inject some energy and enthusiasm.

Feel free to bask in my reflected cup final glory.

I heard your tickets were on general sale, you think that's aparthy or general acceptance of the impending Berbatov hattrick induced 4-0 defeat?

I can see Spurs giving them a game, I doubt the Man U players/fans will be overly fussed.

They tend not to be about the league cup, that was made clear when there was 40'000 empty seats when they played Wigan :lol:

Guest Danny_WemBley
Just here to inject some energy and enthusiasm.

Feel free to bask in my reflected cup final glory.

I heard your tickets were on general sale, you think that's aparthy or general acceptance of the impending Berbatov hattrick induced 4-0 defeat?

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/artic...date120209.html

We have now carried out the necessary analysis of applications that were submitted by the deadline and can confirm that the number of loyalty points required for a ticket is 151 points.

On paper I think Man City should win that, the last eight will probably be: Bremen, CSKA, Zenit, PSG, Kiev, Citeh, OM, and Hamburg. I'd rather have a strike force of Robbie and Bellamy than any others.

Shame for Aalborg though that they didn't have another exciting away for their fans, somewhere like Amsterdam or Hamburg. Second time this season they'll have to go to that shithole city full of low class fat cunts, and displaced arsehole solicitors.

If your attempts to get a bite get any less subtle we'll have to start calling you DannyB :lol:

Guest Danny_WemBley
Just don't come on here bladdered and vomiting after Man U take you to the cleaners. Save that for the next time we beat you, so you can tell us how beating your pathetic mega-millions team is our cup final. :lol::razz:

Bladdered win or lose.

I am planning the vomitting for Monday at work :icon_lol: