• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Danny_WemBley
Tbh it's no fun if you get beat.

I had fun....shame about ther result but it was agood pissup

Time to pay the piper tomorrw/

Guest Stevie

Tottenham fans are shit. I can't think of more than 5 Premiership supports who are more wank. We piss on every support in England granted, but Spurs, you all watched that game, nothing. Contrast that with our Wembley visits. Complete shit support, so poor I'm embarrassed they share our island.

Guest Stevie
alaska-fishing.jpg

Your whiff of desperation is turning my stomach Stevie

Your support is shit though, three loud come on you Spurs, your support is utterly incomparable to that of Newcastle United, plus there was Man Utd in your end. There'd be deaths if that was our end.

Guest Danny_WemBley
alaska-fishing.jpg

Your whiff of desperation is turning my stomach Stevie

Your support is sh*t though, three loud come on you Spurs, your support is utterly incomparable to that of Newcastle United, plus there was Man Utd in your end. There'd be deaths if that was our end.

Why would there be man utd in our end when their tickets from the touts were half the price of ours?

To be honest I am too tired to care Stevie. I was at Wembley yesterday you were at the Reebok (if you even went).

Why would I care what you think?