Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1415: GOAL Everton 2-0 West Brom

That is brilliant. West Brom fail to clear a long ball from Phil Neville and on the edge of the box, Louis Saha drags the ball past the defender and thumps a low, left-footed shot into the far corner. The striker runs into the arms of sub Joleon Lescott.

Edit to say Caroline Cheese is an arsehole.

Can't count on Liverpool or Arsenal to beat anyone these days. It'd still be priceless if Arsenal miss out on the CL this year though, as it seems they will if Villa win tomorrow.

Parky a year ahead on predictions yet again. :lol:

1311: Very worrying scenes at West Ham where Behrami is being given oxygen. They haven't even started trying to put him on the stretcher.

1309: Valon Behrami is in all sorts of trouble at Upton Park. The Hammers midfielder got his studs stuck in the turf and that looks like a very, very bad knee injury.

1428: FULL-TIME Hull 1-2 Blackburn

1426: TEAMS Man Utd v Tottenham

Man Utd: Foster, Evra, Ferdinand, Ronaldo, Nani, Scholes, Welbeck, Gibson, O'Shea, Evans, Tevez. Subs to follow.

Tottenham: Gomes, Corluka, Assou-Ekotto, Dawson, King, Lennon, Jenas, Zokora, Modric, Pavlyuchenko, Bent. Subs to follow.

Can't count on Liverpool or Arsenal to beat anyone these days. It'd still be priceless if Arsenal miss out on the CL this year though, as it seems they will if Villa win tomorrow.

Parky a year ahead on predictions yet again. :lol:

you're at least 10 years ahead with your newcastle = 7th prediction tbh

Hull and Blackburn each had one sent off (Marney and Pedersen respectively). Hull look such utter shite, I hope they're still that way when we visit them.

This is Newcastle United. When teams are doing shite, they fuckin' DREAM of playing us to kick start their performances.

You, know it. I know it. We all FUCKIN' know it.

If I still did drugs and alcohol I would get absolutely off my fucking box tonight, I'm so pissed off.

1626: A moment of huge controversy at Wembley. Cristiano Ronaldo is running across the edge of the box from right to left. He touches the ball on and is brought down by Ledley King. Chris Foy books Ronaldo for diving, infuriating the winger. "That was a stone, cold penalty," remarks Mark Lawrenson on BBC 5 Live.

1639: GOAL Aston Villa 2-0 Stoke

That's a remarkable goal. John Carew has his back to goal as Stiliyan Petrov's hopeful ball comes to the edge of the box but the big striker side-foot-volleys it first time over Steve Simonsen. Carew looks like he can hardly believe it himself as he celebrates.

A good result for us.

Aston Villa will be 8 points clear of Arsenal if they win.