Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stevie

Wank game, we were shit, they were worse. Pure wank. We couldn't break down what amounts to a desperate team. The Russian cunts came here for a draw though.

I fell asleep in the pub in the second half. Good spirited performance by Wales. Unlucky with the first goal coming after a throw-in wrongly awarded to Germany, a clear penalty refused (handball and foul) and an own goal. A couple of decent chances from Wales as well. Germany more and more look to play the traditional 'we play shite and only care about the result' stuff.

another Tildsley/Pleat Cringe-Fest.

Highlight was him saying someone looked a bit anemic and then citing their blond hair and dimples as a cause.

yes that confused me, I rekon he meant Angelic ;) Twat!!!

Spurs are dominating as well. Fat Sam is begging from the sidelines for the hopeful long balls to be sent upfield. No wonder Tottenham have like 60% of the ball. Fuck I'm glad we don't have Allardyce as our manager in a relegation battle. Not every team has a Kevin Davies.

Spurs are dominating as well. Fat Sam is begging from the sidelines for the hopeful long balls to be sent upfield. No wonder Tottenham have like 60% of the ball. Fuck I'm glad we don't have Allardyce as our manager in a relegation battle. Not every team has a Kevin Davies.

looks like there playing samba up front to me

Unbelievable.

Noone defending Ooijer on a corner. Brilliant.

Fucking shite spurs, fucking shite. 90 minutes in a football game.

Credit to the blackburn players though, when they actually started playing football they looked pretty dangerous. Of course it helped that spurs went down to 10.