Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stevie
Suddenly our 0-2 doesn't look so bad.

I said that, and they had more chances tonight than they had here, far more.

Collo's mistakes aside Chelsea didn't create any clear cut chances against us either.

Regarding Howard Webb's terrible decision not to award Messi a penalty and instead (idiotically) to give him a yellow for diving, it made me think:

If it is obvious after the game that a yellow was given incorrectly, can it be recinded like a red card can be? (Like that idiotic red that was given to Beye against City was.)

:mellow:

Collo's mistakes aside Chelsea didn't create any clear cut chances against us either.

Haddaway and shite man :lol:

Mascherano should have finished his opportunity there, just shows how he's the most over-rated player in the Prem.

6 yards and a free header and Kuyt heads it straight into Robinson's arm, Jesus wept.

Edited by ChriszyD

A few more goals for Liverpool to dent their goal difference. If we win today, Blackburn are right back in the mix. 3-0 to the Toon today.

Edited by Attain

Haddaway and shite man :lol:

..well they didn't... :lol:

We need them to thrash them to cripple Blackburns goal difference

Liverpool have had their chances.....

Edited by duo

3-0, Agger has just scored one of his rockets again, really should have been saved by Robinson.

The day has started brightly for us and hopefully it continues...

Edited by ChriszyD

This also throws Rovers into the dogfight with as it stands a -18 goal difference, whilst our goal difference remains at -15.

Hopefully: Bolton, Portsmouth and Sunderland all lose. However, not sure which way I want the Boro vs Hull game to go, perhaps a smoggies victory.

4-0, the substitute David N'Gog has headed in from a few yards, a good cross from Carragher which was then headed across goal from Lucas, in which N'gog converted.

This is really what we need, there GD is now, -19.

This also throws Rovers into the dogfight with as it stands a -18 goal difference, whilst our goal difference remains at -15.

Hopefully: Bolton, Portsmouth and Sunderland all lose. However, not sure which way I want the Boro vs Hull game to go, perhaps a smoggies victory.

I'd say hull win or a draw, need boro to stay right where they are, no form, no goals, no confidence

I'd say hull win or a draw, need boro to stay right where they are, no form, no goals, no confidence

Hull win.