Top Posters In This Topic

PREMIER LEAGUE (1500 BST KICK-OFFS)

FT Blackburn 2-0 Portsmouth

FT Bolton 0-0 Sunderland

FT Everton 0-0 Tottenham

FT Fulham 3-1 Aston Villa

FT Hull City 1-2 Stoke City

FT West Brom 3-1 Wigan

Canny result for the Mackems really, with Stoke beating Hull.

Aye. Incredibly it's looking like 3 out of 5 now, with Sunderland being almost safe, so any 3 out of the bottom 4 really. I would say we should have the best shot now out of the 4 of getting clear. Monday is the mst important match in a decade now, I'm bricking it.

Think that'll see the mackems safe.

I still think they may lose both their games - if we actually win 2 they could still be fucked.

I still think they may lose both their games - if we actually win 2 they could still be fucked.

Only if Hull can win one though, which is doubtful.

Last day at home with Man U having won the title and preparing for Rome could be a chance.

Last day at home with Man U having won the title and preparing for Rome could be a chance.

I know it's all ifs and buts ... but what if they draw against City ... or the such?

City got the double against them last season so god knows!

Teams for the 5.30

1708: WEST HAM v LIVERPOOL LINE-UPS

West Ham: Green, Neill, Tomkins, Upson, Ilunga, Boa Morte, Noble, Kovac, Stanislas, Di Michele, Tristan.

Subs: Lastuvka, Lopez, Nsereko, Spector, Collison, Sears, Payne.

Liverpool: Reina, Arbeloa, Skrtel, Carragher, Aurelio, Benayoun, Mascherano, Lucas, Gerrard, Kuyt, Torres.

Subs: Cavalieri, Dossena, Hyypia, Babel, Insua, Ngog, Degen.

Referee: Alan Wiley (Staffordshire)

1718: Gareth Bale update: 23 Premier League games and still no victories for the talented Welsh youngster. He's making it a very difficult record for someone to beat. :D

1716: Great news for Liverpool fans that Steven Gerrard and Fernando Torres are starting together for just the 12th time in the Premier League this season. If that tally had been at least doubled, I wonder...