Other games

Park Life

Just watched AC Milan v Juventus, I was waiting for Milan winning for £173. My findings.
  • Italian football is still boring as fuck.
  • Kaka is shite, I know he's coming back from injury, but he's been playing over a month, he looks 1/10th the player that beat Man Utd.
  • Ronaldinho is more finished than Kluivert ever was. I don't know what it is but a player who was considered the best in the world three years, ago to what he is now, he can't even control the ball and his arse is bigger than mine. He can't run, he can't do fuck all, he is utterly finished.
  • If this game is anything to go by, and from my memories of Serie A when Gazza was there, referees give Juventus everything.
  • Posh Spice is seen as an important person in Italy if the amount of times the camera went on her is anything to go by.
  • Beckham has no license to go forward and Pirlo seems to have first dabs at free kicks.
  • The whole thing is wank, rubbish, rubbish entertainment, if this was the only football I would take up another sport.

Italy is a nice place to go to (Milan/Rome) but the football and other general stuff is fucked.

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

_45758300_gunners_pa.jpg

This picture sums up everything about the vermin for me.

Leaving early, ginger cunt, nob head wearing a shirt of the team that beat them in the CL final a few years ago. Hornby cunt probably doesnt even know football existed back then.

Too many English looking people on that picture to truly reflect their match going support.

Edit: fucking hell that blokes got a Barcelona top on

Unreal.

Just watched AC Milan v Juventus, I was waiting for Milan winning for £173. My findings.
  • Kaka is shite, I know he's coming back from injury, but he's been playing over a month, he looks 1/10th the player that beat Man Utd.
  • Ronaldinho is more finished than Kluivert ever was. I don't know what it is but a player who was considered the best in the world three years, ago to what he is now, he can't even control the ball and his arse is bigger than mine. He can't run, he can't do fuck all, he is utterly finished.
  • If this game is anything to go by, and from my memories of Serie A when Gazza was there, referees give Juventus everything.
  • Posh Spice is seen as an important person in Italy if the amount of times the camera went on her is anything to go by.
  • Beckham has no license to go forward and Pirlo seems to have first dabs at free kicks.
  • The whole thing is wank, rubbish, rubbish entertainment, if this was the only football I would take up another sport.

Italy is a nice place to go to (Milan/Rome) but the football and other general stuff is fucked.

I love it over there. Italian people are top drawer. No fucking about, they tell it like it is.

Guest Stevie
_45758300_gunners_pa.jpg

Leaving early, ginger cunt, nob head wearing a shirt of the team that beat them in the CL final a few years ago. Hornby cunt probably doesnt even know football existed back then.

Too many English looking people on that picture to truly reflect their match going support.

They're unbelievable.

I tell you something else you see at Arsenal a variety of lesbian like women, and look at the lass with bigger jowls than Johnny Vegas over the far side.

_45758300_gunners_pa.jpg

They're unbelievable.

I tell you something else you see at Arsenal a variety of lesbian like women, and look at the lass with bigger jowls than Johnny Vegas over the far side.

thats a bloke surely?

Just got back from the Vase Final. Cracking day out

How many was there?

Whitley Bay 2 Glossop North End 0

Whitley Bay are the FA Vase Holders after beating Glossop in glorious sunshine at Wembley on Sunday afternoon.

In front of 12,112, Bay scored twice in the first half to secure the trophy with Lee Kerr and Paul Chow grabbing the vital goals.

I love it over there. Italian people are top drawer. No fucking about, they tell it like it is.

I was very close to moving to Milan last summer. I worked there for a week and fell in love with the place and really enjoyed just walking around with my camera. The whole idea where they all go to a bar at 6.00 and drink moderately while picking through fantastic tapas (get charged 7 euro for the first beer) with such good humour and friendliness endeared me to the place.

I was very close to moving to Milan last summer. I worked there for a week and fell in love with the place and really enjoyed just walking around with my camera. The whole idea where they all go to a bar at 6.00 and drink moderately while picking through fantastic tapas (get charged 7 euro for the first beer) with such good humour and friendliness endeared me to the place.

<_< You fucking cock-smoke!

_45758300_gunners_pa.jpg

Cunt? Probably. But if you read 'Fever Pitch' (1992), then you'd know he's been following them for a good few years. Very well written, even if he's a bit of a twat these days.

Apart from being racist, insular, mummys boys they're great...

:rolleyes:

_45758300_gunners_pa.jpg

Cunt? Probably. But if you read 'Fever Pitch' (1992), then you'd know he's been following them for a good few years. Very well written, even if he's a bit of a twat these days.

Only book of his I can stand, mind you I've not bothered with him at all since the utterly dire About A Boy.

_45758300_gunners_pa.jpg

Hornby is a nickname for Jonny come lately Arsenal fans post fever pitch. Its not literal.

2056: GOAL Reading 0-1 Burnley (agg: 0-2)

That is a phenomenal goal, but Martin Paterson, having picked the ball up inside his own half, is allowed to run at the Reading defence without ever having to beat a challenge. When he gets 30 yards out, Paterson hits the sweetest left-foot drive you could imagine that fairly sails into the corner, beating Marcus Hahnemann's despairing dive. Gorgeous goal.

Unlucky Brock.