Other games

Park Life

No way on earth was that a penalty.

Disgraceful cunts.

It wasn't a pen like and it wasn't even a very good dive when you saw the replay but the reason it looked like a one in real time to the ref was because Carsley slid in inside the box and got nowhere near the ball. Not defending N'Gog because it was a blatant dive but Carsley really only has himself to blame.

Is there no sanction if a player clearly dives to win a pen or a booking? I don't see why players shouldn't be banned for 3 matches if they're found to be clearly cheating. It'd sort the problem out pretty quickly imo. In some cases the cameras show there isn't even any contact.

No there isn't and that in a nutshell is what the problem is.

The players will continue to do it for as long as the ends justify the means, so in order to stamp it out, governing bodies simply have to implement a punishment that is a significant deterrent.

I don't really see what the fuss is about N'Gog - loads and loads of players do it - his was just a particularly rubbish dive!

Edited by blackandwhiteboy

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really can't wait for the world cup ;) We have just played Brazil's first team bare one and only got beat one nill.While we only had 2 or just the one possible starter If that team was put out via any other manager we would of been trashed

It was pretty much a reserve team and I think they played reasonably well.

I agree with you there Tom, I was quite surprised at how well they did against such superior opposition and were able to keep the score down. We had a few good scoring chances but sadly weren't put away.