Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the fuck is that on his back? Angel wings??

It looks a lot like fail.

The bloke in your ava loooks like John Oliver from the Daily Show. It's not though is it?

Got his own series btw...

http://www.reuters.com/article/televisionN...E5AI0HJ20091119

Don Draper from Mad Men, played by Jon Hamm.

He generally has a load of updoc in his hair.

As if any of the cases that article cites were in any way as important as extra-time in a decisive World Cup qualifier. Once he'd handled the ball (whether you believe it was instinctive, deliberate or a bit of both), there was no way he could win - own up or not, he gets crucified either way. :good:

As if any of the cases that article cites were in any way as important as extra-time in a decisive World Cup qualifier. Once he'd handled the ball (whether you believe it was instinctive, deliberate or a bit of both), there was no way he could win - own up or not, he gets crucified either way. :good:

If he had've owned up he would have been hailed as a modern day saint.

:good: Oh dear, someone doesn't deal well with criticism. Quick! He's using logic, better throw out random insults. Check his post count!

not really that was a simple observation, i've not noticed your posts until that nonsense about san marino the other night and now that.

and seeing as you've made a fair few i'm wondering how thats possible.

'Course it was, completely ignoring my point while you were at it. Why don't you try countering with some logic? Waste of time anyway, as you aren't bright enough to see when you're wrong.

You completely missed the point of the San Marino comment too, and I felt you weren't worth the time. I even thought I might have been thinking of Malta then but looks like we got past them 3-2. The point should be clear for anyone who's supported us over the years and has have an ounce of common sense - we struggle to get past minnows all the time and blaming our luck is just bollocks.

But let's keep things simple, you reckon it was rigged in France's favour because of the handball, when logically they would have given the far less conspicuous penalty if they wanted to fix it. Your only response to that is that I'm an 'odious little shit'. Anything more intelligent to say for yourself?

PS 'jog on' :rolleyes:

Aye, complete with being cast out from his homeland and crucified should he ever return.

EDIT: I'm in the minority that has supported and will support England, though some players will make that difficult, that's true of any side. You're a lot more similar to us than anyone on the continent, and I would suggest the minority is a lot less minor than some would say.

Edited by to dumb

Aye, complete with being cast out from his homeland and crucified should he ever return.

Bollocks, the reaction wouldn't have been that bad.

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=...oldid=326715091

***NSFCM!***

Thierry ¨Le Cunt¨ Henry (French pronunciation: [tjɛʁi ɑ̃ˈʁi]; born 17 August 1977) is a French cunt footballer who plays for Spanish La Liga club Barcelona and the cunting French national team, predominantly as a cunt.

Henry was born a cunt and remains a cunt, Essonne—a suburb of Paris—where he played for an array of local sides as a cunt and showed great promise as a cunt. He was spotted by AS Monaco in 1990 and signed instantly, making his professional debut in 1994. Good form led to an international call-up in 1998, after which he signed for the Serie A defending champions Juventus. He had a disappointing season playing on the wing, before joining Arsenal for £10.5 million in 1999; the cunt.

It was at Arsenal that Henry made his name as a cunt. Despite initially struggling in the Premier League, he emerged as Arsenal's top cunt for almost every season of his tenure there. Under long-time mentor and coach Arsène Wenger, Henry became a prolific cunt and Arsenal's all-time leading cunt with 226 goals in all competitions. The cunt won two league titles and three FA Cups with the Gunners; he was twice nominated for the FIFA World Cunt of the Year, was named the PFA Players' Cunt of the Year twice, and the Football Writers' Association Cunt of the Cunts three times. Henry spent his final two seasons with Arsenal as club captain, leading them to the UEFA Champions League final in 2006. In June 2007, after eight years with Arsenal, he transferred to Barcelona for a fee of €24 million. His first honours with the Catalan club came in 2008–09 when they won the league, cup and Champions League treble; the cunt.

Henry has enjoyed similar success with the French national squad, having won the 1998 FIFA World Cup and Euro 2000. In October 2007, he surpassed Michel Platini's record to become France's top cunt of all time. Off the pitch, as a result of his own experience, Henry is an active cunt against decency and fairness and honour. His footballing style and personality have ensured that he is one of the most commercially marketable cunts in the world; he has been featured in advertisements for Nike, Reebok, Renault, Pepsi and Gillette.

***NSFCM!***

Edited by to dumb

Diary Of Thierry `Moi? Non` Henry...

After the fuss of last night, I am looking for a quiet day today. Michel Platini is coming over for a celebratory lunch, and I must stock up on provisions. I get in the car and reverse out of the drive.

CLUNK.

Zut! I have hit something. I get out to investigate. I see my next-door neighbour running towards me; instinct takes over. I hurl myself to the ground and start crying.

"Oh my God, oh my God...Tiddles! Tiddles!," shouts the woman. "You've run over my cat, you b***ard."

I walk round the back of the car. I shrug, in that charming and insouciant way that I have. Sure enough, there is a little cat there. He is as flat as Arsenal's play after my departure.

"Maybe I did run over your cat," I say. "But I am not a traffic light."

The woman is crying now. I put my finger to my lips, then shake it in her face, as if to say "no, no, no" - for I do not see why I should take responsibility for what I have done, just because I have done it.

Is it my fault that the cat is made of soft tissue and blood, rather than, for instance, reinforced steel or concrete? Of course not.

I did what anyone would do: I pressed my foot on the accelerator - this causes more oxygen to flow through the carburettor, and makes the car move. The cat did not see me, the cat bounced off my bumper and I drove on. I am not an RSPCA inspector.

Was it deliberate? It is not for me to say if something I have done is deliberate. I am reversing a car out of my drive, not an adult human being with free will.

I am considering apologising to the neighbour when Michel Platini pulls up in his Renault Clio.

"Nicole!" he shouts.

"Papa!" I say, which is a little joke we have and for which we get 150,000 Euros each per month for making occasionally on TV and whatnot. It is a short career and you never know when Gillette might get tired of you.

"This man just ran over my cat," says the neighbour.

"Have you got it on video?" asks Michel.

"Of course I haven't got it on video - are you mental?" says the woman.

"Never happened then, did it?" says Platini.

Just for safety's sake, he gets back in his car and reverses over the corpse of the cat.

"Thank God she doesn't have a video," he laughs. "Her cat is gone, and we are still here - and that's better for everyone worldwide. Vive La France!"

:good:

You mate not of noticed him because he's had a name change recently...

I don't think we ever really posted around the same time. tbf it was reading drivel from morons like Ant that was one of the reasons I stopped posting.

EDIT: I'm in the minority that has supported and will support England, though some players will make that difficult, that's true of any side. You're a lot more similar to us than anyone on the continent, and I would suggest the minority is a lot less minor than some would say.

Yes the British influence over Ireland over the last few hundreds years you're definitely more similar to us than proper foreigners. You have gained integrity, honesty, and fair play, something which is English football, and maybe English politics' downfall.

Edited by Stevie

:good: Oh dear, someone doesn't deal well with criticism. Quick! He's using logic, better throw out random insults. Check his post count!

not really that was a simple observation, i've not noticed your posts until that nonsense about san marino the other night and now that.

and seeing as you've made a fair few i'm wondering how thats possible.

'Course it was, completely ignoring my point while you were at it. Why don't you try countering with some logic? Waste of time anyway, as you aren't bright enough to see when you're wrong.

You completely missed the point of the San Marino comment too, and I felt you weren't worth the time. I even thought I might have been thinking of Malta then but looks like we got past them 3-2. The point should be clear for anyone who's supported us over the years and has have an ounce of common sense - we struggle to get past minnows all the time and blaming our luck is just bollocks.

But let's keep things simple, you reckon it was rigged in France's favour because of the handball, when logically they would have given the far less conspicuous penalty if they wanted to fix it. Your only response to that is that I'm an 'odious little shit'. Anything more intelligent to say for yourself?

PS 'jog on' :rolleyes:

You weren't thinking of Albania were you?

You mate not of noticed him because he's had a name change recently...

I don't think we ever really posted around the same time. tbf it was reading drivel from morons like Ant that was one of the reasons I stopped posting.

You've added nothing since being back, feel free to head back to newcastle-online :good:

Time for another of those extreme ironing pics, surely.

You've added nothing since being back, feel free to head back to newcastle-online biggrin.gif

There is a bit of fun they have on another site I visit called 'Survivor', I've always wanted to have a go, but thankfully cretins on your level are a rarity. Very simple procedure, we put up a poll on who stays, whoever loses fecks off permanently. I'm not confident of the result, and me suggesting it will serve against me, but given your confidence I don't add anything (and by inference that you do), you should probably change your title to 'Great Big Puff' if you turn down the challenge.

Oh yeah, you need to reread my post about Malta. How you can mangle the comprehension of that point with such confidence is admirable.

You weren't thinking of Albania were you?

Went and had a good look. Macedonia for the Euro 2000 qualifiers. 7 years since McCarthy? That makes me feel old.

An amazing/slightly surreal story from the airport in Paris today.

I was queuing to buy a coffee when a French man stood beside me and asked was I Irish. I replied yes. He instantly apologised to me, told me of his great shame over what happened, bought my coffee for me and walked off.

The reaction of the French has been incredible. Had Algeria not qualified, Paris would've been a ghost town last night. Almost every Frenchie I spoke to was saying sorry and saying how shameful their team and Henry had acted.

No chance of a replay happening but this really is a chance of a change for the better happening. People said the extra officials being used in the Europa League are pointless. That handball would've been spotted last night if they were officiating that game.

That handball would've been spotted last night if they were officiating that game.

That assumes an official would have the bottle to give it. I've seen many, many decisions given or not given on a football pitch where the only logical explanation is cowardice.

So basically your point was based on a team you couldn't remember us playing till you went and look it up?.

Aye that draw with Macedonia was a fairly large cockup, then again we still finished 2nd in the group ahead of Croatia (who Macedonia also managed to get a home draw against, and 2 wins if i remember right from Malta.

Then we went out to turkey on away goals (not exactly an awful side), and to be fair as awful as McCarthy was a manager, those group games were his first matches and he also got us to a world cup so.

way to make a point though =) thankfully most people on here try and remember the teams/matches/goals they are talking about before posting it, meeting a cretin like yourself who doesn't is a rarity as well! aren't we lucky so many rarities in the one day :good:

Feel free to organise whatever poll you like, if people would rather buggered off I'll oblige no skin of my nose. Still won't make you any less of a Twat mind :rolleyes:

and the poll could quite likely go your way seeing as you haven't been around for 2yrs apparently to spout your drivel and annoy anyone (i have!)

I called you out for talking biased nonsense on two separate occasions, that's why you have decided I am a twat, no other reason. If I agreed you wouldn't be bothered. Every time I checked back here you would be talking some shite about Given Almighty, so now that I am back posting I decided to say something.

There's no sense in arguing with an idiot, because he'll never know when he's beat. So when you say you are more worthy to be here than me, I say let's put something on it. And now obviously you start beating around the bush.