Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No way on earth was that a penalty.

Disgraceful cunts.

It wasn't a pen like and it wasn't even a very good dive when you saw the replay but the reason it looked like a one in real time to the ref was because Carsley slid in inside the box and got nowhere near the ball. Not defending N'Gog because it was a blatant dive but Carsley really only has himself to blame.

I've also been amused at Ferguson fuming over the ref's decision on Sunday seeing as, if the officials had been on the ball, Evans should have been sent off and should've conceded a penalty in the incident when Drogba was booked.

As this didn't deserve it's own thread I'll whack it in here.

From BBC.

Tottenham spent almost £150m on transfers in the last 16 months, making them the second highest spenders in the Premier League behind Manchester City.

Fucking hell. :lol:

From BBC.

Tottenham spent almost £150m on transfers in the last 16 months, making them the second highest spenders in the Premier League behind Manchester City.

A gamble on CL qualification?

From BBC.

They got a fair bit back as well like.

8 million for Zokora for fucks sake.

And did not even pay for defoe or Robbie Keane.

No way on earth was that a penalty.

Disgraceful cunts.

It wasn't a pen like and it wasn't even a very good dive when you saw the replay but the reason it looked like a one in real time to the ref was because Carsley slid in inside the box and got nowhere near the ball. Not defending N'Gog because it was a blatant dive but Carsley really only has himself to blame.

Is there no sanction if a player clearly dives to win a pen or a booking? I don't see why players shouldn't be banned for 3 matches if they're found to be clearly cheating. It'd sort the problem out pretty quickly imo. In some cases the cameras show there isn't even any contact.

From BBC.

And yesterday they announced a pre-tax profit of £33m.

It wasn't a pen like and it wasn't even a very good dive when you saw the replay but the reason it looked like a one in real time to the ref was because Carsley slid in inside the box and got nowhere near the ball

There were a couple we gave away last year where I think Butt and Collocini were the guilty men where even though I screamed it was a dive I almost thought they deserved to be pens just for the stupidity of the challenge - Collocini's on Johnson at Fulham being a classic.

Of course it being Liverpool, I think Ngog should be hanged.

Edited by NJS

From BBC.

And yesterday they announced a pre-tax profit of £33m.

A profit on player trading of 56m? Seems strange to me, but that's what they say...

A profit on player trading of 56m? Seems strange to me, but that's what they say...

Berbatov and Keane were sold in that period iirc.

Still they say themselves in their report that they sold players for 72.5m and signed players for 119m during the year. Must be a lot of other factors like amortisation and the structure of the deals to claim such a huge profit.

Berbatov and Keane were sold in that period iirc.

Still they say themselves in their report that they sold players for 72.5m and signed players for 119m during the year. Must be a lot of other factors like amortisation and the structure of the deals to claim such a huge profit.

If football manager is anything to go but. Spurs will be paying us 500k every couple of months for the next few years...