Other games

Park Life

It's one thing to be granted a dodgy decision but to consciously cheat is another thing altogether. Not to sound bitter but I hope they get hammered in every group game and after seeing their last two games they probably will.

It's a shame cos the ref was fantastic apart from that decision, and they made a good point about them officials behind the goal lines in UEFA Cup games, they would've seen the handball no bother.

Henry is a mug always has been always will be typically arrogant French bastard. People are taken in by his "charm" as I've said though the bloke is a grade A self centred image-concious cunt of a man.

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not that the Irish would support us in that game.

I think you're wrong there.

And tbf there's a lot of us who would support England regardless.

Minority imo.

Minority imo.

Agreed. Most would probably just wish the stadium to explode.

I would take great satisfaction if the English stuff them though. They are utter shite thgouh. Anelka was brilliant though. Couldn't believe Benzema didn't get a look in ahead of Govou or Malouda.

On another note, Robbie Keane must have handled the ball 5 times last night.

Aye, my immediate thought afterwards was what a cheat Keane is so he can fuck right off.

He moans after everyone of his handballs too. He's another cunt I don't like. It seems to me that within Ireland there's an anti Dublin sentiment because of the perceived favouritism shown at all levels towards Dublin footballers. Stephen Ireland was on about it. That said there's some canny lads in that team, Given, Dunne seems a genuinely good lad, fuck knows what he was doing cuddling On ree at the end though. Ireland should be in South Africa on that performance, it's just sad they don't have much of a bench, when you're looking for McGeady to save the game it's a sad state of affairs. That free kick at the end oh dear. Ireland had the big lads in the box to win it with a quality delivery.

Edited by Stevie

Minority imo.

Aye, that's probably right tbf.

Aye, my immediate thought afterwards was what a cheat Keane is so he can fuck right off.

If he had've taken his chance instead of trying to take it round the keeper then we wouldn't have been talking about Henry, he seems to have lost a bit of his striker's instinct.

Duff should've done better when through on goal too.

And McShane shouldn't have given Henry the room to control the ball (with his hand or otherwise).

Still, it's much easier to blame it on the cheating French cunt.

Proper sickener like but I don't think there's any conspiracy at work. The late decision to seed the playoffs was completely out of order like. Seedings are gained on merit but you have to make the decision on something like that before qualifying starts, let alone after the groups have been completed.

Stephen Ireland was on about it.

Stephen Ireland can fuck off. What the fuck would Trappatoni know about any sort of Dublin/Cork bias? Perhaps it's been the case in the past but if you're not interested in playing for your country then you should stop talking about it.

If he had've taken his chance instead of trying to take it round the keeper then we wouldn't have been talking about Henry, he seems to have lost a bit of his striker's instinct.

Duff should've done better when through on goal too.

And McShane shouldn't have given Henry the room to control the ball (with his hand or otherwise).

Still, it's much easier to blame it on the cheating French cunt.

There's nowt worse than losing a big game you deserved to win though. I know you technically won in 90 minutes / drew aet but you know what I mean. Getting to penalties was the least you deserved.

always felt a bit sorry for Stephen Ireland tbh after that whole granny thing, not like he said it and went out on the drink with the lads..

You reckon the story about his girlfriend was true? It was just the one thing they couldn't prove. The rumour was that a couple of the lads got a bit too inquisitive about his miraculous hair growth so he fucked off home.

Trafalgar Square was absolutely packed with Algerians tonight, fireworks, blaring trumpets and all. You get the impression beating Egypt is far more important to them than what actually happens at the World Cup... :rolleyes:

Just shows how vulnerable our capital city is to them, and the amounts of them here.

Despite of my Irish roots, I'm far from in love with the country or its' people, however I felt sick to the pit of my stomach for them last night, utter cheating bastards. If this was England, Henry would be receiving death threats and there'd be a national clamour to get the game replayed. Total frog mugs. One bright note though, I had France 0 Ireland 1 and Robbie Keane double 60/1 :angry::). Only had £2 on it but better that a kick in the balls. Interesting reading this thread in the difference in sympathies between English people like me, and your presbyterian jocks and we're probably the bigger cunts in Irish eyes. Some even putting a " :good: " . Felt sorriest of all for Given, you could see the injustice in his face after the goal.

France are shite though, no one seems to know where they're playing, Anelka had a good game but I couldn't work out where he was playing, Henry was toothless, and that Gignac is an incarnation of Guivarc'h. Hope we get them in the groups to be honest and stuff them, not that the Irish would support us in that game.

I wanted the Irish to go through like. Mainly for Given and Duff. I'm allowed to laugh at misfortune. God Newcastle have had enough like.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/8367913.stm

:good:

Do we really need live updates on peoples reaction?

Mind Mike Ashley will be pleased Russia and France got through.

Russia went out to Slovenia didn't they?

Did they? I just assumed :rolleyes:

EDIT: change it to Greece.

Edited by Happy Face