Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What odds Doubtfire and Saint Niall not being there come their Christmas party :nufc:

I think Quinn is a decent guy and wouldn't leave them in the shit himself, Bruce however will be in serious trouble if they lose here and at home to West Brom as then its two away games.

What odds Doubtfire and Saint Niall not being there come their Christmas party :nufc:

I think Quinn is a decent guy and wouldn't leave them in the shit himself, Bruce however will be in serious trouble if they lose here and at home to West Brom as then its two away games.

Got a feeling Ellis Short might make a few changes maybe. Swathes of empty pink seats last home game . Wholesale shakeup in the offing I rekon

Now, if Sunderland do what you did with Souness a few years ago, and replace Bruce with Kean...........

The papers say Quinn could replace Cook at Citeh, though if they had any sense, they'd give it to John Williams who is already there. He's a very professional and capable man.

Got a feeling Ellis Short might make a few changes maybe. Swathes of empty pink seats last home game . Wholesale shakeup in the offing I rekon

True, he's the one with the final say, hope he keeps Bruce though, if they sack him and go get somebody like O'Neill they'll be far better off.