Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see that he is still speaking through an interpreter.

Compare that attitude to Cabaye who speaks decent enough English already because he's been putting the effort in and wants to adapt to the country and to help his club. Cabaye has been here for a couple of months, Tevez has been in England for 5 years.

Compare that attitude to Cabaye who speaks decent enough English already because he's been putting the effort in and wants to adapt to the country and to help his club. Cabaye has been here for a couple of months, Tevez has been in England for 5 years.

Maybe he's just crap at learning languages? i did french for 5years and was absolutely pathetic at it

(Latin on the other hand i could do and is useless)

Why did he not put ballotelli in his euro squad?

5 years and the best language tutoring money could buy if he wanted it. I get your point but you weren't being paid millions to play football in a foreign country. Why do most other players not have a problem learning the language?

I've never heard him speak a word of English. Nothing, not even basic English.

Maybe he's just crap at learning languages? i did french for 5years and was absolutely pathetic at it

(Latin on the other hand i could do and is useless)

Why did he not put ballotelli in his euro squad?

Balotelli is under 21, he doesn't need to be registered to play in the Cl or the prem

Mancini has fucked up with Tevez.

Should have started the season with Tevez and Aguero.

All this nonsense about Tevez not doing a proper pre-season...

Tevez doesn't want to be there anymore that has been clear for over a year and really tried to get out this summer.

At least when he was playing regularly it took his mind of his family and whatever he has been going on about lately.

With a fully firing Tevez the league was on this year.

Edited by Park Life

Tevez doesn't want to be there anymore that has been clear for over a year and really tried to get out this summer.

At least when he was playing regularly it took his mind of his family and whatever he has been going on about lately.

You are setting the premise for Mancini to take into consideration the fact that Tevez is unhappy. Its completely irrelevant. He fields what he at the time feel is the strongest squad. Luckily this year he could field a very strong starting 11 without tevez, instead of being held to ransom by some greedy cunt.

Honestly, boils my piss even as a inpartial viewer when I read about the tevez-saga, imagine how it must be like for Mancini. He must hate his guts... I would.

You are setting the premise for Mancini to take into consideration the fact that Tevez is unhappy. Its completely irrelevant. He fields what he at the time feel is the strongest squad. Luckily this year he could field a very strong starting 11 without tevez, instead of being held to ransom by some greedy cunt.

Honestly, boils my piss even as a inpartial viewer when I read about the tevez-saga, imagine how it must be like for Mancini. He must hate his guts... I would.

Mancini isn't the man for ManC. His ego is too big and he's too defensive. You have to be a real artist to handle these players making all this money and so on...Tevez is showing poor loyalty and commitment...Hey! Welcome to the world of the mulit-millionaire player.

Mancini isn't the man for ManC. His ego is too big and he's too defensive. You have to be a real artist to handle these players making all this money and so on...Tevez is showing poor loyalty and commitment...Hey! Welcome to the world of the mulit-millionaire player.

I agree. Mancini reminds me of Gordon Gecko, I just get the impression all of the players think he's a cunt who shows them little emotion. However if this was Tevez at NUFC, I'd fully condone his house being burned down (if there was no one in), an utter utter disgrace of a man, Souness was absolutely right in everything he said last night, he's even let his family down and SAF must've known he had this twatful baggage imo.