Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sporting Gijon holding Real Madrid to a draw.

Apparently Madrid are going for Gerrard in the summer. I think he should go.

Aren't Madrid meant to be going for Gerrard every summer?!

Anyone got any predictions for tomorrow's game? I think Liverpool might just sneak it on the basis that they desperately need the win and with that in mind I might stick a few quid on it.

There's a good little preview of the game here in Betfair's new 'front room'. They're backing a close game, I reckon Liverpool will sneak it 2-1.

Are Torres and Stevie Me going to be fit?

I'd love Owen to crock Torres, score a hat-trick at the kop end, and celebrate by wiping his cock on a 'justice' banner.

then break his leg

Edited by Andrew

Ive had to turn the radio off this morning. So many "Scousers" phoning in saying Rafa is god and he has done great with no money!

NO FUCKING MONEY. Hes spent £40m on two players this close season you fucking spanners!

Ive had to turn the radio off this morning. So many "Scousers" phoning in saying Rafa is god and he has done great with no money!

NO FUCKING MONEY. Hes spent £40m on two players this close season you fucking spanners!

Exactly, Benitez has spent close to the same amount Man U have in the last 5 years while not being far behind Chelsea either, it's staggering what a poor squad he's put together in that time considering the money spent.

It gets on my tits when the likes of Liverpool/Man United fans complain about their problems despite lining up some of the best players on the planet and being in the best club competition in the world every season. What a shame, you've lost 4 on the bounce and one of them was because some lemonhead chucked a beachball into the box. How will they cope with the club in such disarray?

Edited by Stiva