Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to deflate you all but,

I don't give a fuck if a balloon helped us score or not. We're fucking flying this season and that's all that matters.

:lol:

*Edit*

No offence but tbh your doing well is the last thing on my mind, I just want all of our off the field stuff to get sorted so somebody can come in and actually build this club back up again. What yous do in the Premiership is so irrelevant to me right now.

Apparently it was a beach ball with Liverpool written on it. Also the ref should have stopped the game according to the rules say 5Live.

Says Alan Green? :D

Apparently Mark Hughes is preparing a £30million bid for the balloon.

Just watching your on Sky Sports and some mackem comes on swearing oh dear. Anyway they were on about Andy Reid, apparently he was 9 kilo's overweight, I knew he was overweight but NINE kilos??? That's nearly two stone isn't it?? Cascarino went "haa can you get 9 kgs over weight I mean that's like avin a baaaaaaaaaby!!!". :(

Apparently Mark Hughes is preparing a £30million bid for the balloon.

Just watching your on Sky Sports and some mackem comes on swearing oh dear. Anyway they were on about Andy Reid, apparently he was 9 kilo's overweight, I knew he was overweight but NINE kilos??? That's nearly two stone isn't it?? Cascarino went "haa can you get 9 kgs over weight I mean that's like avin a baaaaaaaaaby!!!". :(

Sounded like he was saying 'I wanted to talk about Steve Bruce's massive poof'. :lol: