Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, I don't care if they do go on and win the Europa league, going out at this stage represents abject failure for the divine-righting cunts.

Get the fuck in.

:D

Right, I don't care if they do go on and win the Europa league, going out at this stage represents abject failure for the divine-righting cunts.

Get the fuck in.

simpsons_nelson_haha2uwr.jpg

Not that we're not lol-tastic on a recurring basis these days and wouldn't love to be in the Europa league....

Thing is like, they were in a weak league and they deservedly came 3rd so they can have absolutely no complaints. It'll be very interesting if they also miss out on a top four spot now. Also, while they might win the Europa league I don't think they'll be over the moon with having all those Thursday night matches.

Thing is like, they were in a weak league and they deservedly came 3rd so they can have absolutely no complaints. It'll be very interesting if they also miss out on a top four spot now. Also, while they might win the Europa league I don't think they'll be over the moon with having all those Thursday night matches.

Going out at this stage loses them about £15m....lol

Going out at this stage loses them about £15m....lol

How much do they make by winning the Europa League? They get to negotiate their own TV rights in that competition don't they?

It'll still be a long way off what they'd get in the CL I'd imagine.

Just guessing but I'd assume missing out on a top 4 spot would be a much bigger deal than going out of the CL at this stage (especially if you drop into the Europa League).

Just guessing but I'd assume missing out on a top 4 spot would be a much bigger deal than going out of the CL at this stage (especially if you drop into the Europa League).

Well ManU made 42m from the CL alone last year.

Well ManU made 42m from the CL alone last year.

Read somewhere today theyll lose out on £20m from dropping out at this stage.