Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1659: Think you must be delusional, Paul, they've actually gone and scored nine. That is Spurs' biggest ever top-flight win. Jermain Defoe joins Alan Shearer and Andy Cole as the only players to score five in a Premier League game. Incredible.

9 of the goals from that game came in the second half.

Madness.

1659: Think you must be delusional, Paul, they've actually gone and scored nine. That is Spurs' biggest ever top-flight win. Jermain Defoe joins Alan Shearer and Andy Cole as the only players to score five in a Premier League game. Incredible.

9 of the goals from that game came in the second half.

Madness.

That's some half time talk!

I've only seen the scoreline - is there a reason for this happening? Were Wigan short of first team players or were Tottenham just that much better?

Wigan just fell to pieces really.

They were quite lax in defence (obviously) and were really just waiting for full time and at this to some awesome Spurs form and you get 9-1!

Wigan's goal shouldn't have counted either it was a handball!

MLS final tonight to find out who the greatest soccer team in the universe are.

L.A Galaxy versus Real Salt Lake.

I hopre Michael Rummenigge will still be bow down to my fantastic hattrick (even though Andy Möller wasn' interesteted...)!