Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saunders played last year in the same league as my local team. His nickname was "Moses" as in, couldn't hold the ball because he was holding two big stone tablets... lots of rebounds.

Good night tonight in the Champions League.

The illustrious Rubin Kazan (Russia's most famous export) are playing Dynamo Kiev in the early C.L kick off (time zone related).

There's the possibility of Liverpool going out and Barcelona vs Inter Milan should be better than last time. Surely...

Don't normally care for the Wankers League, but the prospect of Liverpool being dumped out, and bringing the overdraft with Standard Chartered ever closer is appealing, as well as another G14 club being booted out. If only Man Utd lost in the last match.

To be honest I think Liverpool will always be bailed out and there's not chance of them going truly tits up but it's nice to see the fuckers squirm.

I want them out, but have this horrible feeling they'll somehow squeeze past this stumbling back

I was just commenting on the match you utter tosser. :D

:D

Liverpool 1-0

N'Gog with a "great finish" according to McAllister.

(it fucking wasn't you know)