Other games

Park Life

Barca once again showing the difference between the team that likes to flatter themselves they play the best football in the game and the team that actually does by a long distance! They do need to score soon though, completely dominating but not taken chances so far.

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get in!

fuck off to an arsenal forum

Fuck off to a Barcelona forum

Why would I do that? I want English teams to get beat so they don't 'cash-in' from winning euro competitions

Well if you're too dense not to get that someone else might support the English clubs then there's nae point in discussing why saying the same thing back to you is fair comment.

As for your reasoning am not sure it's even logically or financially sound thinking. Do explain the economics of English football failing and our commercial revenues.

Guest Your Name Here

There’s a lot to admire about Barcelona’s play but it isn’t half tedious after a while, a bit like Spain at the WC they just bore the opposition into switching off.

Get in!

Why would I do that? I want English teams to get beat so they don't 'cash-in' from winning euro competitions

Well if you're too dense not to get that someone else might support the English clubs then there's nae point in discussing why saying the same thing back to you is fair comment.

As for your reasoning am not sure it's even logically or financially sound thinking. Do explain the economics of English football failing and our commercial revenues.

Obviously the same four teams getting into the Champions League year after year, has nothing to do with their individual revenues :lol:

Edited by Nobby

Get in!

I used to use that logic, but we're light years behind now, so what's the point?