Other games

Park Life

Wouldn't mind if Rangers got the odd shot on target so I can see how Forster goes against the only remotely quality opposition he's likely to play against this season, at least domestically.

Diouff copping a right old booeing.

Getting spicy now... Ooh nasty tackle.

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LeazesLad
In my defence I was working at the time and left it on after the matches.

Celtic looking class, 2-0 up after 30 minutes. Second goal came after a fantastic counter, Hooper got a second. Signing of the season possibly.

He was always going to be, you could take any striker from the Championship capable of scoring 15-20 goals a season, put them in an OF team and they'd be an absolute star. You'd see how good Hooper is if he was playing for someone like Bolton or Wolves. We're a far, far, far, far superior side to both of these, and it's not like it's that much of a money thing cos we've spent fuck all for a long time. Saying we're superior, Celtic look in a different league to Rangers on this showing, and regardless of how poor the level is, in any football standard you have to recognise what a fuckin great goal the second was.

Everytime Diouf gets the ball, I have fantasies of some Celtic fan running on from no where and twatting the fucka. Odious man.

The atmosphere is ok, but not a patch on the last Tyne Wear derby, not even being biased.

Forster has looked commanding today. Looks a bigger more athletic version of harper

Understatement there.. He's a fucking giant. :D

He's only 2 inches taller than me.....make that 3. He is a fucking colossus tbh

Vela bagged a last minute goal. That draw pretty much cements safety imo

Wouldn't go that far just yet but it certainly helps. The more draws for that lot the better.

Yeah not quite. A win next week and we can probably start (celebrating?).

If WBA go down wouldn't mind going in for Dorrans. Hope they stay up though. They play good football. Better than those around them at least.

Wouldn't be surprised if they go down with Blackpool though. They both seem to have lost momentum a bit.

Vela bagged a last minute goal. That draw pretty much cements safety imo

Wouldn't go that far just yet but it certainly helps. The more draws for that lot the better.

I think 37 points will be enough to stay up this season. I know we're on 35 but we won't lose every game from here on in

Man City's fans are utter shit.

I hate the revisionism in football, Commentators talking like City are a big and saying how good their fans are.

Empty seats, shite atmosphere.