Other games

Park Life

Nice to see Michael Owen get a championship medal -well deserved for those 239 minutes on the pitch

Don't forget that league goal he scored back in September. He's been integral to their success this season. :lol:

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to see Michael Owen get a championship medal -well deserved for those 239 minutes on the pitch

One of my all-time fave playes at Newcastle. Love him. To bits. Well done, Micky. 239 minutes playing for the champions is far better than millions of minutes anywhere else. Go Micky, stick it in your album. Good lad.

Something tells me I'm not convincing you all about my love for the guy. Okay, you're right. It's a fair cop, guv - the man's a total shit stain.

Owen played enough to get a medal? Is he Man Utd's new David May or something?

Fucking annoying to lose 2 points to yet another fucking penalty. That would have kept us up. And to just let them get the pipe and slippers out for the last 10 minutes instead of trying to push them is a disgrace. It all comes down to the last week now. Fucking brilliant.

Usual arsenal defending and typical Bent goal, i've never understood why so many people question the fees paid for him by the mackems and Villa, the guy will score about 1 in 2 for anyone, he's a top class goal scorer

Talking about this in the pub last night. N'Zogbia, Bellamy, Parker are all likely to be available in the summer and all would be good acquisitions for us. They left under a cloud, but it was different chairman, different managers, different team, different ethos.

Whaddya reckon? I'd have em all back tbh

West Ham concede an equaliser and look to be going down...

Edited by The Fish

I'd have them all back, but I think Bellamy is happy where he is. His body is winding down(as a top flight player) too, he says.

I'd prefer Hitzelsperger to Parker, and Ba seems canny at WHam.

Hate to criticise other clubs but I'd rather Wigan went down more than any other club. They just make up the numbers tbh, it's a rugby town.

Is there actually anything in this N'Zogbia to us rumour? On the slight chance there is, Wigan staying up wouldn't help us.

Hope they go down.

Hate to criticise other clubs but I'd rather Wigan went down more than any other club. They just make up the numbers tbh, it's a rugby town.

Is there actually anything in this N'Zogbia to us rumour? On the slight chance there is, Wigan staying up wouldn't help us.

Hope they go down.

chatting with a Hammer fan and after the initial piss taking, we were saying that if we had our way, teams like Wigan, 'Boro, Blackburn, etc. wouldn't take the place of "proper football" clubs like Forest, Leeds etc. whatever you think about them, at least they've got fans who show up and support their side.

With regards to the Arsenal fans, did I hear the "official attendance" was basically indicating a full house? like 60k or something? There's no fucking way that was close to that.