Other games

Park Life

Went to the Conf playoff final. What a game! 3 gilt-edged chances in extra time, open goals missed, them hitting the post. Decent atmosphere despite there only being 20k fans in a 47k stadium. Luton fans were gracious afterwards saying that obviously they're disappointed, but if they were going to be pipped, they'd rather it was AFC Wimbledon.

drank all day and was in work for 06:00 this morning, fucking hanging, had a few nervy farts and only just managed lunch. Got a cut and massive bruis on my shin where I stacked it onto the seats when Danny Kedwell got the winner (it had to be him really).

Seb Brown was magnificent in nets all game, Danny Kedwell has been impressive every league since they bought him and I'll be interested to see how many of the players are retained.

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to see Wimbledon back in the league.

Fucking right on. MK can stick that in their pipe and smoke it!

As it stands Wigan and Wolves are off down with West Ham. Can't say I'll be sorry to see either go. Really rooting for Blackpool to avoid the drop :lol:

Spurs score so it's turned on it's head again. Wolves and Blackpool now safe. Wigan and Birmingham on their way down. Madness!

Not really happy with who went down today. Woulda liked wigan to go so we could have stolen the zog even cheaper. Wolves should go down cos they are cunts. Theres no players id really like to poach from blackpool/birmingham. Gonna be interesting to see what Blackburn do with their indian chicken money now that they've stayed up.