Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Liverpool boss Kenny Dalgish on Luis Suarez's refusal to shake Patrice Evra's hand before kick-off, and whether that led to an alleged bust-up between Manchester United and Liverpool players in the tunnel at half-time: "I never knew Suarez refused to shake Evra's hand. I wasn't there, I never saw it. It's contrary to what I've been told. I think you're bang out of order to blame Luis Suarez for anything that happened here today. The majority of the fans behaved very well today, with a bit of banter between them."

Liverpool boss Kenny Dalgish on Luis Suarez's refusal to shake Patrice Evra's hand before kick-off, and whether that led to an alleged bust-up between Manchester United and Liverpool players in the tunnel at half-time: "I never knew Suarez refused to shake Evra's hand. I wasn't there, I never saw it. It's contrary to what I've been told. I think you're bang out of order to blame Luis Suarez for anything that happened here today. The majority of the fans behaved very well today, with a bit of banter between them."

Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson on Luis Suarez's decision not to shake Patrice Evra's hand before kick-off, and Evra's celebrations at full-time following United's win: "I couldn't believe Suarez refused Evra's handshake. Suarez is a disgrace to Liverpool football club. He should not be allowed to play for Liverpool again, the history of that club. He could have caused a riot. Racism is an important issue and football has come a long way since the days of bananas being thrown at John Barnes. Evra shouldn't have jumped in front of Suarez in celebration at the end. He shouldn't have done that."

:lol:

Edited by Happy Face

Sat in a bar in Leigh, Lancs.

There are 4 proper knuckle-dragging mackems sat in front , tongues out watching the screen.

Therefore, tonight Matthew… I will be supporting the Nappy Rippers!

I was in a pub on Wednesday with My mackem mate watching the FA cup replay in my NUFC tracky top. There was a table of 6 Mackems in front of me, all 18/19 doing their best wannabe hooly impressions. Never said a peep to me for 2 hours till I left the room at the end of the match when one of them shouted across the pub, 'that's right, fuck off you mag cunt' :lol:

Needless to say when I turned round and walked back across to their table to ask if they were talking to me they all took a sudden interest in their pints!

Wasn't you Rhyss by any chance?

Edited by J69

ITV showing poxy tweets on screen like its fuckin Swap Shop

:lol:

How shit was the Dutch kid Boro brought on btw?

He looked awesome when he played against Reading this season. Really pacy and good on the ball.

Trouble is when he goes up against premiership opposition he doesn't have as much time and so is no longer effective.

Thought that Reach kid they brought on looked very handy though!

Reachy is the son of a regular at my local. From CLS and always been a cracking player since he was a kid