Other games

Park Life

Madrid or Barca will batter them. Terry doing absolutely nothing to dispel the rumours of player power at at the club, leaning over the manager barking orders at the players. The horrible cunt

And then trying to save some face by sending condolences to those affected in the Belgian bus crash.

He probably doesn't even know where Belgium is.

That was just a bit weird.

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Btw, Torres has scored as many goals for Chelsea as hes had managers there.

Anyway, 4-1 Chelsea and my bet is looking good.

Still scored more against Chelsea than he has for them.... How much did he cost again? :scratchchin:

Di Matteo was saying that there's a mental issue there. I don't watch much of Chelsea and thought it may have been down to all the injuries he picked up during that period for liverpool & Spain. He looks quick, sharp and like he gives a fuck though.

Am I the only one that wants to see him score? Bless his little face, man.

Has he got to the point when he can't go mental if he scores because it'll be that embarrassing?

The commentators were very polite about hiom missing an open goal in extra time. They made out he was on the byline. The keeper ran past him on the 18 yard line though. Desperate attempt from him.

Has he got to the point when he can't go mental if he scores because it'll be that embarrassing?

I was thinking that :lol: I think he's allowed to go a bit mental though with the grief he's been getting for it.

The commentators were very polite about hiom missing an open goal in extra time. They made out he was on the byline. The keeper ran past him on the 18 yard line though. Desperate attempt from him.

That's basically because they were supporting Chelsea though. The chance was ridiculous though, it just sort of bounced off his foot and trickled out. Leon Best would have scored it

Looked pretty tricky to me - it was hardly a sitter considering he was running full pelt and had to change direction with momentum carrying him towards the byline.

It would've been a good finish and he wasn't far off.

That said the passage towards the end where Malouda and Drogba were running at goal he was just walking towards the centre circle in a sulk. There's definitely something going on in terms of self belief because despite looking a bit brighter recently he's still a shadow of his former self.

I was thinking that :lol: I think he's allowed to go a bit mental though with the grief he's been getting for it.

It's a funny one. If I miss a load of chances at 7 a side & then score a pearler I don't let myself celebrate it. I just look like nothing happened. :lol:

Towards the end, he was running around pressing 3 lads at once to try and win the ball back, he forced an error and I think Luiz picked up posession. Luiz then tried to flick it to Ramires, but it went out for a Napoli throw-in. Torres had a little tantrum.

You wonder how he'd feel if his team-mates would react the same way everytime they've worked their arses-off, only for him to miss a sitter or open goal.

You could write an essay on how Torres' career has nosedived as of late (dropped by Spain as well don't forget). Like Di Matteo says, it's likely to be mostly a psychological thing but there has to be more than that to it. His actual performances haven't been that bad a lot of the time, he's putting the effort in to help his teammates out but has completely lost that scoring touch he used to have. His record for Liverpool is world class and for a while he had the world at his feet - won the Euros for Spain etc. He's only 27 and he's had his injuries but I don't think said injuries are significantly to blame or anything.

He's no longer a predator basically, like all good strikers are.