Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell you what Dempsey has come on a treat this year. Wouldn't be surprised to see one of the bigger clubs show an interest in him soon.

How did we not bury wolves last week, they've been woeful for ages now

We did.... until half time and then switched off.

Pogrebynak looks like a quality signing for Fulham.

5 shots, 5 goals! :faint:

Only there on loan isn't he? Bet they'll be trying to make that permanent.

Reading won their 7th game on the bounce last night. That's 14 wins from the last 17! 1 goal conceded in the last 8 games!!!

3 points behind first-placed Southampton with a game in hand. Phenomenal run. Usually see a late push from Reading in the season but could be a potential outside bet for automatic promotion. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Haaarte Hunt and Tabb?

Harte has looked quality as of late. Still slow as owt but his delivery is one of the best I've seen in the flesh. Awesome set piece taker and his passing has been top notch. His deal expires end of the season but I'm sure he'll get a new contract. Although his real lack of pace doesn't get so overly exposed in the Championship. Definite luxury player but then again he's been a key part of the defence that's so well.

Hunt runs around like a headless chicken and I'm not convinced he's worth his starting place ahead of Le Fondre, who's a far more natural goal scorer. That said, he's miles better than his brother ever was. Roberts is basically creating all his latest goals but they're showing signs of gelling. Roberts incidentally looks an absolute beast of a player, far too good to be in the Championship. He's surprisingly pacey and skillful so I'm surprised Blackburn got rid of him tbh. Definitely still good enough for a lower premiership side.

Tabb is wank and even with the couple of cameos he's made in the 1st team lately he hasn't shown himself to be anything other than pants. He seemed like a decent player when he was at Coventry so not sure what happened there. Injuries taking their toll I'd imagine.